South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, pegleg said:

For you just tuning in I will save you from having to read 12 pages with my synopsis. 
Those from SP say the Pirates are going to win, those from Fayetteville and Jasper say Fayetteville is going to win...you are now caught up. 

What about the ones from Kimball?

51 minutes ago, pegleg said:

For you just tuning in I will save you from having to read 12 pages with my synopsis. 
Those from SP say the Pirates are going to win, those from Fayetteville and Jasper say Fayetteville is going to win...you are now caught up. 

Pegleg, I’ve got on here and said South Pittsburg will win it all this year and be back in the state next year. I pull for all the valley teams so all Marion fans don’t root against y’all. Bring the gold ball back to the valley cause they’re alot of folks in the valley pulling for the boys in South Pittsburg. 

I've seen Fayetteville twice this year.  Both during the regular season.  Fayetteville @ Huntland and then Fayetteville @ Cornersville. 

What I'd like to know is what players are available for Fayetteville in this championship game that weren't available for the two games I mentioned above.

What are the players number, position, etc.

@Varo  @93grad @Richmond30

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've seen Fayetteville twice this year.  Both during the regular season.  Fayetteville @ Huntland and then Fayetteville @ Cornersville. 

What I'd like to know is what players are available for Fayetteville in this championship game that weren't available for the two games I mentioned above.

What are the players number, position, etc.

@Varo  @93grad @Richmond30

At huntland we were missing maybe 5 or 6.  Some were waiting on eligibility and a couple were hurt.  The same were out for Cornersville I believe for the same reasons.  1, 52, 77, 20, 72, 8.  I think that's all.  I believe we were still fitting pieces together in huntland and were ready to go up 21-0 in Cornersville before the ejections.  Coach Morson has shuffled kids depending upon who we play and their strengths.  The man knows football and worked this team like a personnel jigsaw puzzle each week.  Early season was get the young guys in but limit their time until the they are proven.  As the season progressed they settled in and now sophomore and freshman are playing like seniors.  We are overall young but like SP these guys have played together since 5 or 6 years old.  We seem to play to our competition so I'm sure SP will bring out the best game they have in them.  We could have mollywopped some teams but good coaching makes you play younger guys..like all freshman at some games into most of the 3rd and all the 4th.  

3 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Pegleg, I’ve got on here and said South Pittsburg will win it all this year and be back in the state next year. I pull for all the valley teams so all Marion fans don’t root against y’all. Bring the gold ball back to the valley cause they’re alot of folks in the valley pulling for the boys in South Pittsburg. 

We just got a sour taste in our mouths because of your coach. Appreciate the support

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 93grad said:

At huntland we were missing maybe 5 or 6.  Some were waiting on eligibility and a couple were hurt.  The same were out for Cornersville I believe for the same reasons.  1, 52, 77, 20, 72, 8.  I think that's all.  I believe we were still fitting pieces together in huntland and were ready to go up 21-0 in Cornersville before the ejections.  Coach Morson has shuffled kids depending upon who we play and their strengths.  The man knows football and worked this team like a personnel jigsaw puzzle each week.  Early season was get the young guys in but limit their time until the they are proven.  As the season progressed they settled in and now sophomore and freshman are playing like seniors.  We are overall young but like SP these guys have played together since 5 or 6 years old.  We seem to play to our competition so I'm sure SP will bring out the best game they have in them.  We could have mollywopped some teams but good coaching makes you play younger guys..like all freshman at some games into most of the 3rd and all the 4th.  

Well we've not had our other running back from first game till the playoffs so I guess we've improved too

10 minutes ago, 93grad said:

What about the Huntland playoff game? Those that were waiting on eligibility were playing then correct?  That seemed like a close ballgame going into 4th

Edited by oneyewilly