South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

10 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

He was great, no doubt. But he's disqualified from PowerP's discussion though because he played in the 1974 championship game when Brentwood Academy came to Beene Stadium.

Do you or can you get our overall record with Bridgeport and Stevenson. That came up in a discussion at work. I say SP leads. they said the opposite. 

6 minutes ago, sportman said:

Do you or can you get our overall record with Bridgeport and Stevenson. That came up in a discussion at work. I say SP leads. they said the opposite. 

I don't have the exact numbers, but we owned Bridgeport and it wasn't even close. 

Stevenson did better against us but it still isn't close. Take away the late 70s and early 80s and it is even more lopsided in our favor. 

That time frame may be why your co-workers thought they have the advantage. They beat us quite a bit during that period.

40 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I don't have the exact numbers, but we owned Bridgeport and it wasn't even close. 

Stevenson did better against us but it still isn't close. Take away the late 70s and early 80s and it is even more lopsided in our favor. 

That time frame may be why your co-workers thought they have the advantage. They beat us quite a bit during that period.

You may be surprised Stevenson had the lead.30-25.You all had Bridgeport 29-14-1

Screenshot_20201204-145356_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201204-145315_Chrome.jpg

Edited by orngnblk