South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, PFL30 said:

Yeah I’d say so too. Just because we have a mr football finalist on the line backing core as well as an all state player and then our dline is just downright huge and quick. He’ll complete a few. I just don’t think it’ll be enough to make a difference, but who knows. 

I agree. 

14 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I seen the Gordy game and they had some wide open receivers on you all but regardless I think the gold will be in SP after Friday. 

I would say this, when Gordy started trying to really throw it, the game was 30-7 and the starting dbs for the most part were out. Hopefully Fayetteville will try to throw the ball. From the look of their highlights they like to throw deep balls where they try and get one on one but sp usually plays with 2 safeties so I’m sure that will help with that. I think it will be a great game. Looks like a lot rain and cold cold weather! 

2 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

The score comparing, especially from the regular season is ridiculous, teams improve a lot over the course of the season and the playoffs is a whole new animal. I personally seen a team beat a team 49-0 in the regular season and then lose to that same exact team 49-0 in the playoffs.....

LRDAO....i got my calculator out and that is a 98 point difference.  Im not falling for this mess. You think im joking but im not. 

8 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

I would say this, when Gordy started trying to really throw it, the game was 30-7 and the starting dbs for the most part were out. Hopefully Fayetteville will try to throw the ball. From the look of their highlights they like to throw deep balls where they try and get one on one but sp usually plays with 2 safeties so I’m sure that will help with that. I think it will be a great game. Looks like a lot rain and cold cold weather! 

Yeah it’s going to be cold

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

I seen the Gordy game and they had some wide open receivers on you all but regardless I think the gold will be in SP after Friday. 

When a QB looks up and sees 2 300 lber's bearing down on him most usually not looking for wide open recievers. Especially when they are fast 300 lber's

23 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

All I know is you all still haven’t answered my question from last year. Are y’all going to bring that cannon to Cookeville and stick Roy in there and shoot him off when you score? 

We trade Roy and the Goat to Coalbucket so Grider could keep that Henry man's dog from that time we played them up there in the semis.  They wanted the goat so we threw Roy in to make it a better deal.

Edited by rlh