Milan vs Alcoa 3A State Championship

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Appreciate you two. Thanks for the support. 

I know y’all ain’t given too much of a chance but I also remember another pack of dawgs that wasn’t given a chance a few years ago against your other favorite stank team and we know how that turned out. 

sic em dawgs 

• Like 1

My last post before the game. 

Milan, go make Gibson county proud! It kind of warms the heart to see a town get behind a team like Milan has gotten behind this team. This is what high school football is all about and, I love it!!! I know that NOBODY thinks you can win the game.... This is a David vs Goliath game.....  Milan has the talent and the players to win this contest. Milan is a huge underdog in the game. If I were and odds maker I would put the line at Alcoa -23.5.  

Milan must play a perfect game, zero turnovers, get a bonus score (special teams), get a few bonus possessions from Alcoa, and play out of their minds on defense. 

Being the underdog is one thing, being and underdog when you are Dawgs is another! 

Go get em Milan! 

Love from a Hornet! 

/steven

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

My last post before the game. 

Milan, go make Gibson county proud! It kind of warms the heart to see a town get behind a team like Milan has gotten behind this team. This is what high school football is all about and, I love it!!! I know that NOBODY thinks you can win the game.... This is a David vs Goliath game.....  Milan has the talent and the players to win this contest. Milan is a huge underdog in the game. If I were and odds maker I would put the line at Alcoa -23.5.  

Milan must play a perfect game, zero turnovers, get a bonus score (special teams), get a few bonus possessions from Alcoa, and play out of their minds on defense. 

Being the underdog is one thing, being and underdog when you are Dawgs is another! 

Go get em Milan! 

Love from a Hornet! 

/steven

Appreciate you @manofmillions. We are going to give it everything we have.