Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

58 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

In the 4th quarter against tc  meigs looked gassed is this a fair assessment or just the way it looked on video ?  I’m not trying dog anyone. Did it look this way in person ? 

The big boys were gassed. I saw it with my own two eyes. Lots of hands on hips

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In reading this thread I kinda feel like I am sitting at a middle school lunch table. Very entertaining. Carry on. 

Yeah, was the same thing last year. Doubt I'll be on much this week considering. Congrats on your win though bud. Well deserved.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tide21 said:

:roflol:What do you think about a tc matchup with Milan 

Oh and my daddy is stronger than yours and he can pee further than yours too 

I’m going to be brutally honest with you. Haven’t seen Trousdale to know for sure. But With the way this team has progressed thru the season I like our chances against any team in 1A or 2A. And with all due respect to Peabody that includes them. Not saying Peabody can’t beat us cause they certainly can. I just like our chances. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m going to be brutally honest with you. Haven’t seen Trousdale to know for sure. But With the way this team has progressed thru the season I like our chances against any team in 1A or 2A. And with all due respect to Peabody that includes them. Not saying Peabody can’t beat us cause they certainly can. I just like our chances. 

Sure I get it.  I dont disagree with you. I still think it’s a testament to our defense and coaches that we contained what guys you had. 

ive seen tc on tape line 3 times I think. Y’all would light them up.