Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

7 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

I was talking about those times.  Yes they did beat a good Humboldt team years ago.  I think they had a back named Westmoreland.  The East has always been dominate but the west has caught up.  It's the style of play and good coaches that has stepped it up.  Peabody and Milan would have at least 4 more state championships if it had not been for the Privates and yeah the Open enrollment stuff

For the record, they played 3 West tennessee teams in a row and did not beat either.  I did pull for them because any team that has played 3 in a row deserves one. lol

They also beat a pretty good Brentwood Academy team. I look at it like this the best team usually wins. There will be teams from the west and teams from the East that will continue to win the gold. Yapping over who's the best gives all us yahoo's on here something to yap about and thats all it is. 

41 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

That one player was a Man!!! He went to central Florida then transferred to Texas AM. Don’t short change it. We met him in the semi and saw it up close. 

Cordarrian Richardson  legs like tree stumps. He entered the transfer portal.  I don’t think he is anywhere now. 

2 minutes ago, team69 said:

They also beat a pretty good Brentwood Academy team. I look at it like this the best team usually wins. There will be teams from the west and teams from the East that will continue to win the gold. Yapping over who's the best gives all us yahoo's on here something to yap about and thats all it is. 

True.  Beating Brentwood Academy is always a tough task.  They (Marion County) had to be really good to pull that one off.  They beat a really good Humboldt team  also.  I just love to here when the publics beat the privates, but only if the privates recruit.  I don't really think much of those powerful open enrollment schools either.  Just YAPPING. LOL

Peabody better come out strong. Peabody and SP are almost equal this season in my mind. The SP Meigs could have any either way. The players and coaches from Peabody can’t slack up. I’m going with Peabody in this one but it’s going to be a battle. A battle that I think Peabody wins in the 4th qt.

34-23 Peabody 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TyWallace said:

Peabody better come out strong. Peabody and SP are almost equal this season in my mind. The SP Meigs could have any either way. The players and coaches from Peabody can’t slack up. I’m going with Peabody in this one but it’s going to be a battle. A battle that I think Peabody wins in the 4th qt.

34-23 Peabody 

Root for meigs but picking peabody