Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

2 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

I truly wish Meigs would play McMinn in football. It would be a quality game (loss) for Meigs, an easy non-region win for the Cherokees, maybe like between two big region games. Kind of like an SEC school playing UTC & it would be a good gate if Covid gets better. Be a good chance for Meigs players to experience what it's like to play on the big stage. 

Thank you for the entertainment tonight. You should honestly find a career as a comedian, or better yet, a clown. 

42 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

I just want kids to be safe & fair to be fair. I don't go across the ridge unless I have to cause I believe in the rules being followed. Yeah our potentially greatest team's season ends in the 2nd round in 6A due to Covid and usually ends to Maryville who has more championships than any school maybe other than Alcoa or Brentwood and Meigs has no championships because they play 1-A teams and a terrible Clinton school and they wonder why they can't ever win the big one...

Are you by any chance related to Pizzpatriot???

32 minutes ago, MCCherokee2020 said:

I don't follow basketball as much as I should to know how good our girls are this yr, just saw where Meigs girls got drilled. I guess we will see on Monday. 

McMinn girls just got drilled three straight games, they lost by 40 to Maryville, the same team that Meigs lost to by 20. But like you said we will find out Monday.  Back to football.