Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

42 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I never doubted how good Peabody was. I knew it would take a near perfect game for Meigs to upset them.  Proud of Meigs for not quitting and putting a little bit of a scare in Peabody in the 4th.  Two good teams, but Peabody was better.  Congratulations to them!

No trash talking here. Meigs is good

Well all the talk is over.  The cream has risen once again.  I thought it would be running clock but Meigs showed us why they deserved to be in this game.  They never quit.  It comes down to whose better.  Our schedule prepared us for this game.  Please noore weak schedule talk.  Safe trip everyone

Edited by Igotthis
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Igotthis said:

Well all the talk is over.  The cream has risen once again.  I thought it would be running clock buy Meigs showed us why they deserved to be in this game.  They never quit.  It comes down to whose better.  Our schedule prepared us for this game.  Please noore weak schedule talk.  Safe trip everyone

Mckenzie and Milan were better than anyone meigs played facts 

10 minutes ago, ViridisDiabolus said:

Since Peabody is so good(and has such a huge recruiting base why don’t they go up to 3A and get them a little dose of Alcoa? Imma go ahead and say ‘CRICKETS’!

Why did y’all turn down a game with Alcoa when they called recently to set up games for the next two years. Imma go ahead and say ‘CRICKETS’!