Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

6 minutes ago, ViridisDiabolus said:

Ok, why won’t you step up and play Alcoa? Answer (cause we’ll get the brakes beaten off of us). Y’all are pretenders! 

What’s fake about 3 in a row 37 wins in a row ?  Why would we play Alcoa ? You question makes no sense. Like I said earlier eat crayons and watch Harry Potter 

8 minutes ago, ViridisDiabolus said:

Ok, why won’t you step up and play Alcoa? Answer (cause we’ll get the brakes beaten off of us). Y’all are pretenders! 

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Tried:

Besty -  not interest 

Greeneville - not interest

Science Hill  - not intetested

DB and Blackman did not want to renew 

Knox West agreed to play

Maryville still playing 

Cookeville agreed 

Anderson County  -  not interested

Still need games! Step up OR, Farragut,  Bradley. Cleveland,  any Knoxville 5A or 6A !

Here’s a post from the Milan vs Alcoa thread that shows who Alcoa has contacted for games the next two years. Looks like your Devils are chicken. So step up to the plate sissy boy or shut your pie hole!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why did y’all turn down a game with Alcoa when they called recently to set up games for the next two years. Imma go ahead and say ‘CRICKETS’!

19 minutes ago, ViridisDiabolus said:

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Y’all were given the opportunity to play Alcoa in a home/home the next two years and your coaches declined. FACTS!!!

Ensworth offered us a game deal. We declined. Now I’m all for playing quality out of region games but Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor ya know. 

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why did y’all turn down a game with Alcoa when they called recently to set up games for the next two years. Imma go ahead and say ‘CRICKETS’!

If we were _________________we would.  Fill in the blank you hater .  Alcoa should call Oakland, not us.  Give me a break.  We got 374 students you moron

Edited by Igotthis

2 minutes ago, Igotthis said:

If we were _________________we would.  Fill in the blank you hater

I think may be your confused. Are you a Peabody fan?  This diablo guy comes out of no where calling Peabody a joke cause they won’t step up and play Alcoa.  But Alcoa actually contacted his team (GreenEville) and they declined. I called him out on it and I’m a hater??  Please enlighten me and explain.