Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

That was a huge punt. I think us and Fayetteville would be a semi final matchup and it will be a good one if that’s the case. I hope we can pull another one out next year, I have all faith Jacobs and company will get his team ready for another run

You will be fine as long as you don’t see them in the quarters. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I’ll put my opinion anywhere at anytime I choose. Sell your tough guy crap somewhere else Nancy. 

Kid was the difference maker in our game, should have used him more early in the game, would have been a different game. Meadows is one heck of a player but if you only have to stop him, makes it much easier.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Kid was the difference maker in our game, should have used him more early in the game, would have been a different game. Meadows is one heck of a player but if you only have to stop him, makes it much easier.

Yep, my post about Carroll never said a word about meadows not being a great back or deserving candidate but Carroll should definitely be in the conversation this year as well. Some of the Meigs folks @Cashmeout are just looking for a slight where none exists. 

Edited by crow

6 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep, my post about Carroll never said a word about meadows not being a great back or deserving candidate but Carroll should definitely be in the conversation this year as well. Some of the Meigs folks @Cashmeout are just looking for a slight where none exists. 

Shoot the MAN from Trousdale should have been in the conservation. 

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Shoot the MAN from Trousdale should have been in the conservation. 

Yes sir. Mr. football isn’t just who’s the best in the state. It’s about how important a player is to the team they play for as well. Rankins and Carroll are both major contributors to their teams. Be hard to argue anyone being more impactful to their teams than those two are. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Again who is we??  Are you a Peabody fan or a GreenEville fan?  If your a Peabody fan I’m in your corner and taking up for your team. If your a GreenEville fan your guy came trolling and I presented him with facts. Alcoa called and GreenEville declined all of which is true. How is that talking out the side of my neck. 

I'm cracking up BPM, and you're fighting a losing battle... I think he popped the celebratory cork already.

6 minutes ago, crow said:

Yes sir. Mr. football isn’t just who’s the best in the state. It’s about how important a player is to the team they play for as well. Rankins and Carroll are both major contributors to their teams. Be hard to argue anyone being more impactful to their teams than those two are. 

Should also have to do with being a great student and role model, I'm betting you're kid fits the bill. Big time sports is out of hand in a BIG way, half the kids in College are not held accountable ,heck even High schools are guilty,  the days of student Athlete is a BIG joke. Shoot I've pretty much given up on watching it. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Should also have to do with being a great student and role model, I'm betting you're kid fits the bill. Big time sports is out of hand in a BIG way, half the kids in College are not held accountable ,heck even High schools are guilty,  the days of student Athlete is a BIG joke. Shoot I've pretty much given up on watching it. 

He’s a good kid. I bet Rhymer ends up with him before it’s all said and done. Rhymer is a good man, be proud for one of mine to have played for him. 

42 minutes ago, pujo said:

Guy was a dude stud. Besides the pick he played a good game and ran hard at us. I agree, if they came out and did what they were doing a little in the second half it very well could’ve been a different game. Meadows ran hard but we keyed him and wanted to take him away. The middle of the field for Meigs was open for slants in the first half but very few chances were taken there and when it was taken they got a result from it.