9/10 at MACON COUNTY 

9/17 at WESTMORELAND 

9/24   SMITH COUNTY 

10/1   HARPETH 

10/8   Gordonsville 

10/15 at WHITES CREEK 

10/22.     BYE 

10/29   WATERTOWN 

2 new opponents for TC with the Smith county chuckles and the upperman wood bees replacing White House and Portland 

Is this for real? Carthage has agreed to play trousdale?? Never thought those chickens would man up. 

11 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Here it is: TROUSDALE COUNTY SCHEDULE

8/20 at FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN 

8/27   UPPERMAN 

9/3 at EAST ROBERTSON 

9/10 at MACON COUNTY 

9/17 at WESTMORELAND 

9/24   SMITH COUNTY 

10/1   HARPETH 

10/8   Gordonsville 

10/15 at WHITES CREEK 

10/22.     BYE 

10/29   WATERTOWN 

2 new opponents for TC with the Smith county chuckles and the upperman wood bees replacing White House and Portland 

I hope it changes it's the same old team's over and over every year now it seems.  I know they are rival games but I have seen enough of FC, Gordonsville Macon, and Upperman. I k ow both teams have to agree to play but can we have something different. Springfield is right down the road and I would have rather played SP than to play Macon again. Even Dekalb or FRA, DCA, CPA, or even Mt Juliet Christian could have replaced FC. The schedule is starting to become a bore with the same opponents in none region games. I do like the Smith Co game but I know this is a cost-effective schedule but the inky big game on the schedule that will bring the fans kit besides from H2O is Smith co very disappointed in this schedule.

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?seasonid=374&schoolid=188&sportid=1

@reaction @crow Boys we are scheduled back to back with an old rival in Boyd Buchanan and the Indians of the reservation!These will be quality games for us to start the year with and having a Tough Knox Webb team will help us also!Looking forward to next season.Also have Loudon back,man another tough schedule for the Cherokees!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Taking absolutely nothing away from TC because it’s one of the top 1A/2A programs in the state, however If TC plays Upperman on a regular basis Upperman will win as much or more than they lose. And they should they are a larger school with lots of athletes and they’ve got some good coaches. They won’t be someone on your schedule that you can pencil in for homecoming. 

We know that but we need someone other than Watertown that’s going to give us good games, I like the move even if you split 

7 hours ago, RTD said:

I hope it changes it's the same old team's over and over every year now it seems.  I know they are rival games but I have seen enough of FC, Gordonsville Macon, and Upperman. I k ow both teams have to agree to play but can we have something different. Springfield is right down the road and I would have rather played SP than to play Macon again. Even Dekalb or FRA, DCA, CPA, or even Mt Juliet Christian could have replaced FC. The schedule is starting to become a bore with the same opponents in none region games. I do like the Smith Co game but I know this is a cost-effective schedule but the inky big game on the schedule that will bring the fans kit besides from H2O is Smith co very disappointed in this schedule.

I understand wanting to play new opponents which we have 2 in Harpeth and Whites Creek,  but at the same time theses county border games are extremely important for gate and theses kids that have rivaled gville, Macon, Smith, FC since they started sports and they get to carry that through high school now. I love the way the schedule is constructed, region game every other game, Watertown last game of the year with a bye before 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?seasonid=374&schoolid=188&sportid=1

@reaction @crow Boys we are scheduled back to back with an old rival in Boyd Buchanan and the Indians of the reservation!These will be quality games for us to start the year with and having a Tough Knox Webb team will help us also!Looking forward to next season.Also have Loudon back,man another tough schedule for the Cherokees!

Glad we were able to keep this one going. :thumb:

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That's great! Good week 1 test for both teams!

4 hours ago, TCRadio said:

We know that but we need someone other than Watertown that’s going to give us good games, I like the move even if you split 

h2o has scrimmaged Upperman for the past 6 or so years but have played in regular season the past 2. We’ve split 1-1. I think we should continue to play them for awhile.

12 hours ago, RTD said:

I completely disagree with this. You must not have lived in Trousdale very long. I wish FCS would play h2o. Those rivalry games from the old region need to continue to be rivalry games. They bring big gates, the kids have played one another their whole lives and the towns have a lot of bad blood which makes for exciting matchups every year in my opinion. I could see Gville in the next few years dropping off TC and H2O from their schedule but that would be a huge mistake. I don’t understand why schools would not want to schedule the towns closest to them but would prefer to drive well over an hour for a game fans can’t even get behind. As an H2o fan being able beat Fc would be like beating Tc.

Edited by PiddyDaFull