Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Go ahead and tell us how great the scrimmage went for Peabody.   No flying under the radar now.  :)

Yall are locked and loaded.  

Our starting middle linebacker was out and it showed. The secondary did look good with what passes crockett attempted.  Our passing and running game was on point. They didn’t get fancy they never run to many plays in scrimmages

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Our starting middle linebacker was out and it showed. The secondary did look good with what passes crockett attempted.  Our passing and running game was on point. They didn’t get fancy they never run to many plays in scrimmages

That Linebaker will be  starting his 3rd season in his junior year !! He’s a beast for sure

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Yes.Too early .Just work on certain things

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

That Linebaker will be  starting his 3rd season in his junior year !! He’s a beast for sure

We have work to do but so does everyone else.  USJ will be a good test for our secondary.  We will deal with 2 contrasting styles.  We will be okay. That offense that Crocket runs has to be practiced against.  We looked good in 3 phases of the game.  No way Tab Vowell's defense will be a week point.  We are too talented for that to happen.

17 hours ago, Igotthis said:

We have work to do but so does everyone else.  USJ will be a good test for our secondary.  We will deal with 2 contrasting styles.  We will be okay. That offense that Crocket runs has to be practiced against.  We looked good in 3 phases of the game.  No way Tab Vowell's defense will be a week point.  We are too talented for that to happen.

I have watched Peabody and Crockett County scrimmage more than once and Crockett County moved the ball pretty well on the state championship teams. Trenton buddy who was there says they gave up too many big plays in the run game. Peabody had the big time LB out and they will improve. 

21 hours ago, Igotthis said:

Don’t expect USJ to throw a lot. Qb they thought would start had elbow surgery. The one there now is a runner. Get ready for a lot of read option. He is a runner from what I hear  

22 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I have watched Peabody and Crockett County scrimmage more than once and Crockett County moved the ball pretty well on the state championship teams. Trenton buddy who was there says they gave up too many big plays in the run game. Peabody had the big time LB out and they will improve. 

They gashed us but everyone who knows football know you have to be fully prepared for that offense. I wonder will Crockett allow Ty Simpson to wear no tackle jersey. Just asking?

18 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Don’t expect USJ to throw a lot. Qb they thought would start had elbow surgery. The one there now is a runner. Get ready for a lot of read option. He is a runner from what I hear  

I saw him in 7 o 7.  He can sling it also.  Read option is a good offense to prepare for.  It creates discipline

6 hours ago, Igotthis said:

They gashed us but everyone who knows football know you have to be fully prepared for that offense. I wonder will Crockett allow Ty Simpson to wear no tackle jersey. Just asking?

They will if Saban calls ;) 

Thought no-tackle QB is fairly common in scrimmages, especially for pass heavy offenses. Obviously Simpson doing so much on the move makes things a little different, but that's the best work imaginable for your defense.