Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know that was a really really good football game. Even though we lost it was good to start the season with a good hard fought game like that. Will do nothing but benefit both sides down the road. 

It was I thoroughly enjoyed it myself. I was hoping we drilled you guys a little harder than we did but Diffee made some adjustments and you guys came out firing in the second half. 

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know that was a really really good football game. Even though we lost it was good to start the season with a good hard fought game like that. Will do nothing but benefit both sides down the road. 

We agree ! Least we forget you where dealt a punishing blow by the Golden Tide of Trenton and played for Gold later !!!!

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

It was I thoroughly enjoyed it myself. I was hoping we drilled you guys a little harder than we did but Diffee made some adjustments and you guys came out firing in the second half. 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

We agree ! Least we forget you where dealt a punishing blow by the Golden Tide of Trenton and played for Gold later !!!!

Yes it ended up being quite close. From last year first game to this year first game I see so much improvement with the team. We just have to cut down on the mistakes.  But total credit to you guys you made us pay for them. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Little buddy your dawgs played good against tide 21 tide.  Keep your head up little buddy.