Class AAA Miss Basketball Candidates

WillieTheWildcats

Gonna throw Jamaryn Blair from Cleveland into the conversation.  She is averaging 18 points per game, 6 as, 4 rbs, and 4 stls.  Shooting 55% from 3, 57% from the floor.  The last two games against Walker Valley and Oak Ridge she has been amazing averaging 25 and 9.  The Florida A&M commit is one of the best guards in the state.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

Gonna throw Jamaryn Blair from Cleveland into the conversation.  She is averaging 18 points per game, 6 as, 4 rbs, and 4 stls.  Shooting 55% from 3, 57% from the floor.  The last two games against Walker Valley and Oak Ridge she has been amazing averaging 25 and 9.  The Florida A&M commit is one of the best guards in the state.

Coachinhoops.

You beat me to it, Blair is very talented. She shreeded Oak Ridge's defense in the seconf half and finished with at least 29 points. Playing against Blair can only help OR get better. Cleveland won the exciting game 69 - 58. The two teams will meet again this season.

For those who would like to see the Lady Blue Raiders vs OR Lady Wildcats game from last night go to  YOUTUBE search for  prepradio.com,click on the Cleveland vs Oak Ridge and enjoy,

ENOUGH ABOUT BAD NEWS...

Good news for the Cats, Khamari Mitchell-Steen poured in 30 points with at least 4 three balls, a bunch of steals and solid leadership.

Next game is this Tuesday against Halls.

10 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

So good to see that she’s finally back on the court!  She showed she was one of the best guards in the state when she was the state tournament mvp!  Keep ballin Blair.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, buddyball said:

Everyone has an opinion on who should be Miss Basketball

Well, you all may have OPINIONS but I have FACTS! I also have a Time Travel Machine and know who will win the title. The winner will be...no, I shouldn't spoil it for you all. She will be a girl. Plays in one of the regions (West, Middle or East.)  She will also not know me at all. Who could she be?

The Tee Higgins of Oak Ridge Lady Wildcat Basketball was on fire again tonight as Khamari Mitchell-Steen put in 25 points in a 76 -  42 victory over Knox. Halls. The win moves OR to 11 - 2 and still undefeated in District play.

On the season Mitchell-Steen, is averaging 27.5 points a game, bunches of steals, loads of rebounds.

In order to be honest with you all she does have one hole in her game. Her free throw shooting is not up to her past season's. She will probably fix this issue soon.

Just now, WilleTheWildcat said:

The Tee Higgins of Oak Ridge Lady Wildcat Basketball was on fire again tonight as Khamari Mitchell-Steen put in 25 points in a 76 -  42 victory over Knox. Halls. The win moves OR to 11 - 2 and still undefeated in District play.

On the season Mitchell-Steen, is averaging 27.5 points a game, bunches of steals, loads of rebounds.

In order to be honest with you all she does have one hole in her game. Her free throw shooting is not up to her past season's. She will probably fix this issue soon.

Mitchell-Steen is good but her district is not. No doubt she is good.

Khamari Mitchell-Steen is about to take over the nickname " Miss Automatic. " Two time Class AAA Miss Basketball Jennifer Wilson earned that title back in the 1990's for the Oak Ridge Wildcats. Miss Wilson then went on to raise UT-Chattanooga to NCAA Tournament level.

What has Khamari done now to be in the same league as a two time Miss Basketball? Well, she and her teammates traveled tonight to Anderson County High School and defeated the Lady Mavericks  81 - 34.

Miss Mitchell-Steen ripped the nets for 37 points. In other words the score was Mitchell-Steen  37  Anderson County 34.

BIG TEST TUESDAY....

OR travels to Powell to face the team they beat a couple of weeks ago by 2 points. Don't forget you can sign on to YouTube, go to Prep Radio and warch the game starting at 6:00 pm EST.