Class AAA Miss Basketball Candidates

WillieTheWildcats

On 2/3/2021 at 2:36 AM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Last night, Khamari scored 39 points.

WHAT I FORGOT TO REPORT... She pulled down 10 Rebounds.

Khamari, is a 5-7 shooting guard AVERAGING 10 REBOUNDS PER GAME. Not a lot of players in her position are ripping Boards at a clip of 10 per game.

Tonight, the Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats will play Campbell County LIVE on YouTube at Prepradlo at 6 PM EST.

I think the Miss Basketball Nominations are due on Feb. 8 so you only have a few games  to watch KHAMARI MITCHELL-STEEN and decidide.

ONCE AGAIN... 

Thank you for considering Khamari Mitchell-Steen, Oak Ridge

4 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Tonight, the Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats will play Campbell County LIVE on YouTube at Prepradlo at 6 PM EST.

I think the Miss Basketball Nominations are due on Feb. 8 so you only have a few games  to watch KHAMARI MITCHELL-STEEN and decidide.

ONCE AGAIN... 

Thank you for considering Khamari Mitchell-Steen, Oak Ridge

SENIOR NIGHT for OAK RIDGE...

Hope Holt and Kamari Mitchell-Steen celebtated their Senior Night with a 60 - 26 win over Campbell County.

Kamari scored 23 points, shot well from three-ball land and was hot on the boards and steals.

FUN FACTS.....

Khamari's fav color is purple. Food is lasagna. Her Mom is Yolanda Dee Dee Mitchell, a stand out player on Oak Ridge's 1988 State Championship team. Her brother was drafted by the Boston Red Sox baseball organization.

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Don’t post much here on the ladies’ board, but great to see you’re doing great work for the Lady Cats too, WTW! Thanks, man.

Thanks SS!  Most people don't know Lady Wildcat Basketball is my favorite OR sport. When I lived in the Ridge I would go to OR pracices, AAU teams with Lady Wildcats practices and numerous AAU Tournaments. ORHS Assistant Coach Burkey would introduce me to the AAU parents and I got to know a lot of nice people and players.

Funny story....AAU National Tournament being played at various upper east tennesse sites. Coach B invites me to watch games with the Tennessee Stars ( a lot of OR players ) and Shellbyville Sports Shop ( big AAU program in Mid Tenn). I get to the gym and just plop right down in front of the UCONN coaches. Everybody there was watching Diana Turausi (spelled wrong). Next thing I hear are people yelling " Willie, over here." YES, I have been going by the name WillieTheWildcat since AOL days in the early 1990s. I go over and sit with the Tennessee AAU teams and they started kidding me about sitting in front of the UCONN head coach. Well I thought it was funny.

Catholic started the Pope at shooting guard and took down the Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats 49 - 38. Seriously though, the Lady Irish are very good and well coached. They have a freshmen who is Coach Maines daughter who may win a Miss Basktball someday.

Khamari Mitchell-Steen scored 22 points. She played hard and did what was asked of her. Just a struggle tonight for Oak Ridge.

....Catholic was just a very good team tonight.

NEXT game is Tuesday at OR vs Cleveland. Streamed live on YouTube at Prepradio.

20 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Catholic started the Pope at shooting guard and took down the Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats 49 - 38. Seriously though, the Lady Irish are very good and well coached. They have a freshmen who is Coach Maines daughter who may win a Miss Basktball someday.

Khamari Mitchell-Steen scored 22 points. She played hard and did what was asked of her. Just a struggle tonight for Oak Ridge.

....Catholic was just a very good team tonight.

NEXT game is Tuesday at OR vs Cleveland. Streamed live on YouTube at Prepradio.

Wow that’s very surprising. They have lost to some average teams. I thought Oak Ridge would win going away.

On 2/2/2021 at 9:42 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Khamari Mitchell-Steen UPDATE...

Tonight, the Oak Ridge Lady Widcats traveled to Karns and came away with a 68 - 42 victORy. It was a special night for Khamari. She scored 39 points! The points pushed Mitchell-Steen's CAREER TOTAL to 1705 Points and into 6th Place on the list of top Lady Wildcats scorers. She moves ahead a former Class AAA Miss Basketball winner Jennifer McGinnis. The leading OR scorer is Keke Stewart  WHO IS KEKE'S LITTLE BROTHER??? NONE OTHER THAN....TEE HIGGINS!

SCHEDULE REMAINING

Next week... HOME Ceveland      Away  Futon

All games on YouTube at Prepradio

SCHEDULE CHANGE....

Tuesday, Feb. 9, Cleveland @ ORHS, start at 6 PM EST. YouTube at Prepradio

***CHANGE*** Friday, Feb. 12, ORHS @ Fulton. Hopefully streamed on YouTube at Prepradio.

Friday, Feb. 12, @ Fulton.

First, thank you to everybody who votes for Miss Basketball and at least considered Oak Ridge's Khamari Michell-Steen for a vote. Also, thank you to anybody who read my information.

Current Season and Career Stats...provided by David Clary, "Voice of the Wildcats."

2020 - 2021 Season Stats

27.33 points

5.75 steals

3.75 assists

9.5 rebounds

Career Stats

1,585  Career Points

492 Career Rebounds

209 Career Assists

109 Career Threes

98 Career Wins