Lake County 2021 schedule

lakecounty1968

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Heard LC beat Ripley about 7 to 0 without top running back and receiver.

:roflol: Might be time to fact check that source...7-0? I have a source that was there for the 7 on 7 that confirms it was a back and forth contest in which they agree Lake Co may have come out on top. But according to them, it was no more than 1 or 2 scores that separated the winner from the loser. No shutout took place, but some good work for both teams. Looking forward to seeing how that scrimmage between the two turns out later on this summer! :thumb:

On 6/17/2021 at 7:35 PM, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

:roflol: Might be time to fact check that source...7-0? I have a source that was there for the 7 on 7 that confirms it was a back and forth contest in which they agree Lake Co may have come out on top. But according to them, it was no more than 1 or 2 scores that separated the winner from the loser. No shutout took place, but some good work for both teams. Looking forward to seeing how that scrimmage between the two turns out later on this summer! :thumb:

Ok .just stated what I heard by someone that works at courthouse .sorry,could have been wrong info.He did say that though and without MY My and Tink..68 would know the correct score even if Ripley won and if My My or Tink was there.

• 5 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Trenton needs to come on over,put some Ripley uniforms on and get some of the Falcons early.

Naw we will wait for week 3, y’all got a cake walk IMO till week 3, we very well could come into week 3 3/0 1/1 or even 0/2 ! Didn’t Westview beat you guys real bad last year ? I hope we can hang with em !

35 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Naw we will wait for week 3, y’all got a cake walk IMO till week 3, we very well could come into week 3 3/0 1/1 or even 0/2 ! Didn’t Westview beat you guys real bad last year ? I hope we can hang with em !

Hung 60+ points on them 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Hung 60+ points on them 

Yes they did but think they lost a lot from last year.Lazt year is gone.Turned the ball over about 6 times.How many did LC score on Westview year before on the state championship team?Seems  it was 72

Edited by mrbigster

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Cakewalk?Heard Union City has a very good team and qb.Heard they have a young rb coming up that may be the best ever.If we do win in a cakewalk I'd love our chances against Trenton.All that could be a rumor but came from a UC guy that coaches at Dyersburg.Said Union City was playing Dyersburg this year.In same conversation,not football related,he told me,the basketball coaches at Dyersburg or future coach now ,has a daughter,the Ayers girl in 7th or 8th grade already been offered by Vanderbilt where her mom played and Ohio State and think Tenn.May not be true.Just what the coach told me.

Edited by mrbigster