• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

WingT08

Rang to Alabama?

2 hours ago, WingT08 said:

I'm hearing that Grissom HS in Alabama and Coach Rang have mutual interest in one another. More to come later.

Derek Rang and every team that has an opening every off season have mutual interest in each other. This rumor happens every year. Is it true this year??  Only time will tell. 

32 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Derek Rang and every team that has an opening every off season have mutual interest in each other. This rumor happens every year. Is it true this year??  Only time will tell. 

Rang did a great job at Dresden and honestly his GP team was the only team in 3A to touch Alcoa this past season also.  

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Sounds like the Mike Gundy of TN High School football.

11 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Rang did a great job at Dresden and honestly his GP team was the only team in 3A to touch Alcoa this past season also.  

True. I did not want to make a big deal about it., but GP was the better team out of RB and Milan. Atleast  Offensively.  Milan had the better Defense.

Edited by BCsportsfan

On 12/18/2020 at 7:58 PM, Sidelinehustler said:

Travelin’ Man (Shout out to Ricky Nelson)

Bob Seger shout out

3 hours ago, Beagle said:

Bob Seger shout out

No offense to Nelson fans, but Bob ruled the 70's, 80's, and 90's... no contest.

On 12/18/2020 at 6:09 PM, WingT08 said:

I'm hearing that Grissom HS in Alabama and Coach Rang have mutual interest in one another. More to come later.

Big time ball in AL could take away one of the best minds we have in TN. PLus I know they pay a lot more. 

20 hours ago, BruceColetrain said:

Big time ball in AL could take away one of the best minds we have in TN. PLus I know they pay a lot more. 

Grissom is not big time football.  Check their records over the past few years.  Football in Huntsville is not good at all.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:19 AM, rebelboy121 said:

Grissom is not big time football.  Check their records over the past few years.  Football in Huntsville is not good at all.

I guarantee the pay day is more than he makes now. 7A football down there is loaded top to bottom...Huntsville is definitely the weakest though.