Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

12 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Wrong!!! I got the updated version of this! 

Just asking for a friend...does the updated version include training wheels as a safety feature?

I know (or at least I think I know) that SGC and Haywood will play on October 15, 2021.  Do you know if the game will be in Medina or Brownsville?

As for the topic of the thread:

Milan is definitely the hands-down favorite to win the region.  It's hard for me to say what may happen between Haywood, South Gibson, North Side, and Crockett Co., but I do believe Obion will finish 6th.  

Edited by stacmot

1 hour ago, stacmot said:

Just asking for a friend...does the updated version include training wheels as a safety feature?

I know (or at least I think I know) that SGC and Haywood will play on October 15, 2021.  Do you know if the game will be in Medina or Brownsville?

As for the topic of the thread:

Milan is definitely the hands-down favorite to win the region.  It's hard for me to say what may happen between Haywood, South Gibson, North Side, and Crockett Co., but I do believe Obion will finish 6th.  

Whoa now stacmot. Don’t go putting that bad juju on us. I don’t know what Haywood brings back but you guys are the big dog on this side of the state in 4A until someone proves differently. Us little slow fellers in Milan just hope to compete and keep it close. :)  

49 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Whoa now stacmot. Don’t go putting that bad juju on us. I don’t know what Haywood brings back but you guys are the big dog on this side of the state in 4A until someone proves differently. Us little slow fellers in Milan just hope to compete and keep it close. :)  

Futurama Fry |  Not sure if you're intentionally gaslighting; Or unintentionally gaslighting | image tagged in memes,futurama fry | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Milan slow???  Those Bulldog backs are faster than a speeding bullet.  Strength, speed, fitness, agility...we all know Milan is loaded!  No juju from me.

Besides...haven't you 3A fans been saying that 3A ball is much stronger than 4A ball (especially in West Tennessee)?  You remember that 52-35 whipping that 3A South Gibson put on 4A Haywood last year.  We do!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

South Gibson whipped us.  Y'all whipped South Gibson twice.  Now, we are all in the same region.  I'm worried!

4 hours ago, stacmot said:

Futurama Fry |  Not sure if you're intentionally gaslighting; Or unintentionally gaslighting | image tagged in memes,futurama fry | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Milan slow???  Those Bulldog backs are faster than a speeding bullet.  Strength, speed, fitness, agility...we all know Milan is loaded!  No juju from me.

Besides...haven't you 3A fans been saying that 3A ball is much stronger than 4A ball (especially in West Tennessee)?  You remember that 52-35 whipping that 3A South Gibson put on 4A Haywood last year.  We do!

I do think that 3A until this year had a few more tough teams on the west side of the bracket than 4A. But maybe just a couple. Now 4A is absolutely loaded in the west and will be a street fight in the playoffs. But as far as our region goes I don’t know that there is a clear favorite. Milan brings back 5-6 starters on each side of the ball and most of their studs so yes we will be in good shape. But we know you guys reload. And south Gibson only losses like 5-6 seniors. They bring back ALOT of starters. Don’t let ManofMillions fool ya. Will be an interesting year. 

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I do think that 3A until this year had a few more tough teams on the west side of the bracket than 4A. But maybe just a couple. Now 4A is absolutely loaded in the west and will be a street fight in the playoffs. But as far as our region goes I don’t know that there is a clear favorite. Milan brings back 5-6 starters on each side of the ball and most of their studs so yes we will be in good shape. But we know you guys reload. And south Gibson only losses like 5-6 seniors. They bring back ALOT of starters. Don’t let ManofMillions fool ya. Will be an interesting year. 

And nobody would want to be the #4 seed because of Ridgeway potentially being the #1 seed in Region 8-4A. They're going to be a "under the radar" team.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

And nobody would want to be the #4 seed because of Ridgeway potentially being the #1 seed in Region 8-4A. They're going to be a "under the radar" team.

Very true. It will be interesting to see what the Memphis teams bring to the table after a year off.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Are you trying to say that I may be misleading people? Keep on big boy, Ill call Roy! 

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

Are you trying to say that I may be misleading people? Keep on big boy, Ill call Roy! 

You have a tendency to be overly critical of your team preseason. Not that that is a bad thing. But you guys have been awfully tough the last few year. I know you lost some ballers. But you bring back a lot of starters that are going to be very seasoned. You guys will be tough. And Roy won’t be on much til the beginning of the month when he gets more mins on his Obama phone.