Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thanks bro. He is a baller no doubt. 

Honest question, did he catch a lot of balls out of the back feild? Like on wheel routes, delayed screens, etc?

I do not follow Milan enough to know. I only ask because at all college levels you pretty much have to have great hands to make it on the field.

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Honest question, did he catch a lot of balls out of the back feild? Like on wheel routes, delayed screens, etc?

I do not follow Milan enough to know. I only ask because at all college levels you pretty much have to have great hands to make it on the field.

A few. Not a bunch. They threw it to Orlandis more out of the backfield than him but some. 

On 1/11/2021 at 5:41 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s a good thing Fulton is on the East side of the state. They would get destroyed playing this competition. Probably will get destroyed anyway. They are horrible. 

Fulton had some OK years when they were recruiting all the area talent. Then Powell, Central and Halls made a big push to keep their talent in house. Fulton will stay below average without that recruiting,

Even at Fulton's best, they could never compete with Alcoa year in and year out! :thumb:

Actually, Alcoa has dominated the black birds! :lol:

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Fulton had some OK years when they were recruiting all the area talent. Then Powell, Central and Halls made a big push to keep their talent in house. Fulton will stay below average without that recruiting,

Even at Fulton's best, they could never compete with Alcoa year in and year out! :thumb:

Actually, Alcoa has dominated the black birds! :lol:

Sounds like Chrisburrr needs to do some recruiting. Lol.