Region 7-4A 2021 Outlook

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

56 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m sure. I would have been too if I hadn’t been there. Looks can be deceiving. 

I agree looks can be deceiving as I was there as well. When you play a vanilla defense and not pressure a QB like Simpson he is going to make some plays. That one throw in the end zone for a td with our guy in his pocket made you see why he is highly rated.

1 hour ago, Bulldog89 said:

I agree looks can be deceiving as I was there as well. When you play a vanilla defense and not pressure a QB like Simpson he is going to make some plays. That one throw in the end zone for a td with our guy in his pocket made you see why he is highly rated.

Absolutely. Would have been nice if we would have recovered the fumble right before that. But that’s how the ball bounces. 

15 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Absolutely. Would have been nice if we would have recovered the fumble right before that. But that’s how the ball bounces. 

Yea great play by Anthony causing that fumble. Back in the day Coach Tucker would still have us out there doing fumble recover drills but they will learn. It is very tempting to try and just pick it up.

5 hours ago, stacmot said:

I know that the Fayette-Ware-South Gibson and Huntingdon-North Side scrimmages were cancelled, and I was surprised to see the following tweet:

Anybody have any news about Crockett at Peabody and Gleason/South Fulton at Obion Co?  Haywood at Whitehaven too!

Gleason beat both south Fulton and obion county pretty easily. Gleason is huge.

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2021 at 4:51 PM, Tigersandcats said:

As far as I know, yes. I’ve been really busy with work lately, and have not kept up with everything as much as normal. McNairy also has McKenzie at home tonight. I may get around in time to catch some of that scrimmage tonight. I’m ready to see some football of any kind.

Have you heard anything about the McNairy-McKenzie scrimmage and/or the Hardin Co.-Riverside scrimmage?

57 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Have you heard anything about the McNairy-McKenzie scrimmage and/or the Hardin Co.-Riverside scrimmage?

McNairy has got a lot of work to do is all I’ll say. From what I read Hardin County looked pretty good. With smith and Hooper splitting reps at QB. Sounded like both looked good throwing the ball. Also said the D line looked improved. Sounds promising. I hope to get to see there scrimmage against Lawrence county the 6th. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

McNairy has got a lot of work to do is all I’ll say. From what I read Hardin County looked pretty good. With smith and Hooper splitting reps at QB. Sounded like both looked good throwing the ball. Also said the D line looked improved. Sounds promising. I hope to get to see there scrimmage against Lawrence county the 6th. 

Thanks!  Sounds like things look promising for Hardin Co.  Good luck to the Tigers.