2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

49 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Oh. Got me good.  

Just FYI this ain’t the 90s!  I may have to come watch this one with all the big talk coming out of Marion about said whooping they have waiting for Meigs.

You are more than welcome to come. Should be a good game. Not sure you would want to miss Sequatchie's last game of the season though. From what I've heard in the valley a lot of big talk about an undefeated season for the Indians this year. I've heard quite a few talking heads say they will win the Marion County championship by whooping sp and MC to start the season.

Edited by PurplePower68

11 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

You are more than welcome to come. Should be a good game. Not sure you would want to miss Sequatchie's last game of the season though. From what I've heard in the valley a lot of big talk about an undefeated season for the Indians this year. I've heard quite a few talking heads say they will win the Marion County championship by whooping sp and MC to start the season.

Dunlap was another team that dodged the Red Tygger Scare.

On 12/31/2020 at 10:10 AM, H2Oman said:

You guys are putting an emphasis on a QB, but in my opinion you guys need to tighten up your defense. If that happens and I believe it will, I believe you would be a favorite out of the east.

Wait,  what was that.  H2o just scored another td on us.  We still haven't slowed them down.  Our dc has been a DC for 2 or 3 years now, kind of telling isn't it......Lol.   Hopefully it will get figured out or it might be the last one with the ball wins.

On 1/19/2021 at 8:54 PM, DealLawyer said:

That’s exactly what he said, the TC glory days weren’t all that great. And I was refuting that statement with undeniable facts. I said nothing about where TC is or is headed in the future. Learn to read better.  

Also your middle of the pack statement is a little off. Runner up and two semifinals last three years is hardly middle of the pack. Again, I’m not saying anything about the future.   

No, this is about you guys refusing to allow anyone to be honest about your program.  They are a storied program, but since reclassification, not so much.  I meant what I said, 20 years ago they could whip up on weaker regional opponents, and they benefited from they old systems.  Now, they are a mediocre program pushed up by the fact the school system bends over backwards for them.  The truth hurts, and I don't care how many boosters, PE teachers, o former coaches you throw at me on here it won't change the fact you guys just don't have another title in you.

9 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

No, this is about you guys refusing to allow anyone to be honest about your program.  They are a storied program, but since reclassification, not so much.  I meant what I said, 20 years ago they could whip up on weaker regional opponents, and they benefited from they old systems.  Now, they are a mediocre program pushed up by the fact the school system bends over backwards for them.  The truth hurts, and I don't care how many boosters, PE teachers, o former coaches you throw at me on here it won't change the fact you guys just don't have another title in you.

Still haven’t seen that out of county player list under Coach Satterfield. You rattle off lying trash and when challenged you have notta. Name the players. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

1 minute ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Still haven’t seen that out of county player list. Name the players. You rattle off lying trash and when challenged you have notta. Name the players. 

I'm gonna keep up with lists of old TC players, isn't that what you guys do?  When challenged on kids from out of county playing for this past years teams, you guys said NO, none...  Yet, when Pickett, and Hicks are mentioned there's some excuse for why they don't count in that despite them not being from the area.  I don't have to present a list, because you guys are so far in denial I can prove you guys insane in the past 4 years.