2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Oh we have some unknowns as well. Qb situation is key but we have a younger kid that is making pretty good strides to be the main play caller. Our size will be our biggest asset. Our secondary really looked good in practice. They all have started for 3 yrs so they should be seasoned. 

I agree it should be the best game for us and hopefully we can meet up a few weeks after that one again. Rumor is we will have a visiting coach helping out for a little while that will help out on the defensive side of the ball.

Look forward to this season. If we start out 2-0 we should make a fairly good run. 

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

You should be undefeated when you come to Jasper. Hopefully you don't leave that way :grin:

If we come that way they won't plan on changing it lol. Guess we will see. Im glad I got to see you all play in person last year. 

53 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed its like the last couple times we've played but I have a funny feeling it won't be. I'm glad I saw you guys too.

If it's like the last couple times we played we have terribly underperformed or the season went sideways lol.