Tess Darby - Lady Vol from Greenfield

Greenfieldfan

On 1/8/2021 at 10:33 PM, tradertwo said:

Must have been unbelievably hard to stand for what you know is right, when all your peers chose not to... says more about who lives in her skin than anything ever accomplished on the floor. This young lady will have nothing in her life that she won't be able to handle.

Well said sir. +100!

6 hours ago, purplengolduc said:

I truly wish people could just learn to leave the Lord out of political statements. Her standing and not kneeling has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the Lord God Almighty. God isn't a Republican, Democrat, or Independent. Last point is the are believers represented all Political Parties. 

She stood up for the national anthem like you are supposed to do and showed reverence. Proud of her. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, purplengolduc said:

I truly wish people could just learn to leave the Lord out of political statements. Her standing and not kneeling has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the Lord God Almighty. God isn't a Republican, Democrat, or Independent. Last point is the are believers represented all Political Parties. 

I don’t understand your post. Tess stood up for her country which is not the norm in our world today.
If you are wondering about Tess, she is an awesome young lady that knows the Lord and is not ashamed to share her faith. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I don’t understand your post. Tess stood up for her country which is not the norm in our world today.
If you are wondering about Tess, she is an awesome young lady that knows the Lord and is not ashamed to share her faith. 

I sent her a Facebook message I was so proud of her and she messaged me back. Great young lady!! 

• Like 1