2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

21 minutes ago, waitandsee10 said:

First off, I'm not a super mom, I'm a dad.  Secondly, I'm a conservative, a Trump voting conservative.  And if I have to be honest, I heard this was a great county to move to when we moved from a neighboring state with our kids who go to a MC school which we were told was great.  They don't understand this and we're having to explain.  I wish now, we would've went to another school system.  It's great to be passionate about things, but all I can see at this point is people trying to destroy each other's school by the "I Got Something On You To Shut You Down" in football.  Shameful.  All you're doing is affecting A LOT of kids not just football players.  Honestly, please grow up and stop your childish things and let both schools do their own purging of things that is wrong (if it is). My thoughts are, if this is this bad, neither school needs to play each other ever again.  

It's obvious you're a sp mom. Haven't said anything to anyone but me. They've had mom's run a coach off before so nothing new. 

Edited by PurplePower68

2 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

The person was asked by the property manager. The person gave the money to the property manager. The mother didn't have any idea where the money came from.  To add the mother has 4 kids not 1. Maybe the person that donated didn't want 4 kids to lose their home at Christmas time but honestly only the person who donated the money can answer your question honestly.  Another thought..... if the person thought it was illegal do you think they would have wrote a check? 

You keep thinking that...  I’m hearing a volunteer assistant coach down your way and the head coach you guys are wanting was involved in this as well.... but it will all come out eventually..... 

I don’t see what the big deal is here. We broke the rules as they stand and we paid the price. We can still play football and compete for a championship. I feel for the player who has to sit hopefully that will change. All this other bs and cage rattling is amusing at best. It doesn’t matter who turned us in or who didn’t we broke the rules. Let’s own and move on and be better for it.

• Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

You keep thinking that...  I’m hearing a volunteer assistant coach down your way and the head coach you guys are wanting was involved in this as well.... but it will all come out eventually..... 

All I'm saying is no one at this point knows what intent the person had that made the donation but that person. I'm not saying it wasn't against the rules but I am saying I don't feel that it was wrong for the person to help. Given the FACTS that we currently know it may have been against the rules but against the rules and wrong are two different things.  I would hope most people including you if asked to help a family in need would help if you were able, no matter what your position was. 

1 hour ago, TNValleyScoop said:

You are correct on that. It will ALL come out eventually........ There are folks in SP that know more than you think.  

42 minutes ago, spfan24 said:

I don’t see what the big deal is here. We broke the rules as they stand and we paid the price. We can still play football and compete for a championship. I feel for the player who has to sit hopefully that will change. All this other bs and cage rattling is amusing at best. It doesn’t matter who turned us in or who didn’t we broke the rules. Let’s own and move on and be better for it.

Best post I have seen from a SP fan yet. Wish some of the others would stop crying and own it. 

• Like 1