2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

OP I garuntee I hope the new coach ends it with the jailhouse fellars and our boys can play another team.  You think im joking but im not. 

Shouldn't have called Coach Pruitt asking to schedule then. I say end it too. Quit bringing kids in from Hixson, Maryland, Michigan, East Ridge, Huntsville, etc..... When you decide to play with kids from south pittsburgh we can start it up again.

Use those big gates from Lookout Valley and Sale Creek and home school teams from GA. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Shouldn't have called Coach Pruitt asking to schedule then. I say end it too. Quit bringing kids in from Hixson, Maryland, Michigan, East Ridge, Huntsville, etc..... When you decide to play with kids from south pittsburgh we can start it up again.

Use those big gates from Lookout Valley and Sale Creek and home school teams from GA. 

So, um, every kid at Jasper is from Jasper??  I’ll answer that for you....no.

Guest waitandsee10
36 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

First off, if you would like to meet me somewhere to see that I am a man, name the place.  

Secondly, I heard something about  players on MC team that live in Alabama.  I checked up on that and that is illegal.  Will the SP folks turn that in to the TSSAA?  I guess what is fair is fair.  Maybe since you and TNValleyScoop have all the answers, we can hear this reason.  Just curious.  Cause I understand this could be an issue.  

Again, my family and I aren't  from Marion County or even Tennessee.  Wish now we had never come here.  All of you from SP and MC are causing problems that will never end.  You're destroying communities.  I sat down to eat with someone the other day and they were from SP and they said, we can't sit near them they are MC Warriors.  What are we doing?  Ruining friendships, can't even sit in a house of worship peacefully.  I'm going to appeal to the Superintendent of Schools to end this game series.  The area is childish. (I took a picture of this just in case in gets me booted off). This is all unbelievable.  A bunch of grownups trying to destroy kids from other towns.  

Edited by waitandsee10

44 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Guess you have short term memory loss

Screenshot_20210312-200920_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210312-201315_Samsung Internet.jpg

10 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

You guys are about to be totally surprised what’s fixing to happen to you guys.... It’s Coming and just remember you were warned.

If it’s gonna happen and nothing will stop it from happening then why don’t you just spill it all here since you are behind a name anyways.  

20 minutes ago, waitandsee10 said:

Secondly, I heard something about  players on MC team that live in Alabama.  I checked up on that and that is illegal.  

And you would be wrong buttercup. TSSAA has allowed open zone schools for ever. People argue on these boards about it every year. TSSAA policies stat that if a student transfer schools but does not live in the zone of that school they must sit out for a year unless it is at the start of high school in 9th. If the school system allows out of zone transfers the tssaa will as well under these conditions. Marion co allows out of zone students to attend. I have included the Marion Co board policy for you. This includes students who may live over the line in Alabama. 

https://content.schoolinsites.com/api/documents/c0e1b6e94b27470ebb5e3d12f49f4183.pdf