2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Guest waitandsee10
10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And you would be wrong buttercup. TSSAA has allowed open zone schools for ever. People argue on these boards about it every year. TSSAA policies stat that if a student transfer schools but does not live in the zone of that school they must sit out for a year unless it is at the start of high school in 9th. If the school system allows out of zone transfers the tssaa will as well under these conditions. Marion co allows out of zone students to attend. I have included the Marion Co board policy for you. This includes students who may live over the line in Alabama. 

https://content.schoolinsites.com/api/documents/c0e1b6e94b27470ebb5e3d12f49f4183.pdf

Where is Milan?  

Is this is Marion County?

Pretty cool how you cut out the other MORE important comments about what this area is doing to it's kids.  I need to learn how to work things on this message board.  Still learning.  

Edited by waitandsee10

Guest waitandsee10
18 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

It’s Coming.....

I just don't understand the people in this area.  This is nothing to brag about of how bad you hate one another.  I think both school administrations should be honest enough that if they see things being done illegal, call their hand on it.  What both schools are doing at this point is childish.  More of, the Director of Schools, should put a stop to it. YOU'RE hurting young kids for some reason.  You're doing it on purpose.  It's just back and forth it looks like, one turning in the other.  Just don't play each other and play football. You're still living evidently your school football days from many years ago and not allowing the kids to play.  All the adults on this page pushing this garbage is the ones that needs to be banned from the high school football games.  

5 minutes ago, waitandsee10 said:

I just don't understand the people in this area.  This is nothing to brag about of how bad you hate one another.  I think both school administrations should be honest enough that if they see things being done illegal, call their hand on it.  What both schools are doing at this point is childish.  More of, the Director of Schools, should put a stop to it. YOU'RE hurting young kids for some reason.  You're doing it on purpose.  It's just back and forth it looks like, one turning in the other.  Just don't play each other and play football. You're still living evidently your school football days from many years ago and not allowing the kids to play.  All the adults on this page pushing this garbage is the ones that needs to be banned from the high school football games.  

South Pitt bout to fall on the stupidity of their own folks.... it’s about to get them and it was totally done by their own folks who thought they could get away with it. 

Guest waitandsee10
23 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

South Pitt bout to fall on the stupidity of their own folks.... it’s about to get them and it was totally done by their own folks who thought they could get away with it. 

What is wrong with you?  You act like this is something that you delight in.  Okay, so you say they did something wrong - who knows.  So I'm assuming you are part of the plight to bring them down?  If so, you're part of the problem.  Enjoy your sleep tonight and whoever in SP that's doing stuff to turn in MC , you enjoy your sleep as well.  ALL of you adults need to never be allowed to have a part of High School football.  Childish!  Leaving this page.   ALL of you from SP and MC are pathetic people if you're involved right now in trying to take down programs that you KNOW will affect kids.  Good luck to you all.  WOW!  YOU ARE AFFECTING KIDS FUTURE!!  I'm leaving this page.  Could be a special place in heck for folks to affect kids lives!!

Edited by waitandsee10

42 minutes ago, waitandsee10 said:

Where is Milan?  

Is this is Marion County?

Pretty cool how you cut out the other MORE important comments about what this area is doing to it's kids.  I need to learn how to work things on this message board.  Still learning.  

Dont pay attention to big purple bowel movement (bpm).  I tried to locate him at that Tucker mans stadium and he hid like a little sissy.   He has stones the size of peas. You think im joking but im not. 

51 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And you would be wrong buttercup. TSSAA has allowed open zone schools for ever. People argue on these boards about it every year. TSSAA policies stat that if a student transfer schools but does not live in the zone of that school they must sit out for a year unless it is at the start of high school in 9th. If the school system allows out of zone transfers the tssaa will as well under these conditions. Marion co allows out of zone students to attend. I have included the Marion Co board policy for you. This includes students who may live over the line in Alabama. 

https://content.schoolinsites.com/api/documents/c0e1b6e94b27470ebb5e3d12f49f4183.pdf

Student yes, if paying tuition . But not play football if living in another state is how I understand it .

34 minutes ago, waitandsee10 said:

It’s a rivalry. They don’t like each other. It happens in all types of sports at every level. I’m guessing you never played football 

• Like 2

Guest waitandsee10
10 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

It’s a rivalry. They don’t like each other. It happens in all types of sports at every level. I’m guessing you never played football 

I sure did play football.  We had rivalries.  But I've grown up and these people doing this have not.  They are intentionally affecting kids lives and don't care.  The Director of Schools or Superintendent whatever you guys call him, needs to put a stop to this.  There comes a point when enough is enough.  I don't care which team wins, but this is childish.  Evidently they did not accomplish anything in high school and are living through their kids and they are willing to hurt anyone, especially kids which is sad, in their path.  I will not respond to any other post.  Sad my friends, really sad.  I have asked the Administrator to delete my account because I don't know how.

1 hour ago, waitandsee10 said:

First off, if you would like to meet me somewhere to see that I am a man, name the place.  

Secondly, I heard something about  players on MC team that live in Alabama.  I checked up on that and that is illegal.  Will the SP folks turn that in to the TSSAA?  I guess what is fair is fair.  Maybe since you and TNValleyScoop have all the answers, we can hear this reason.  Just curious.  Cause I understand this could be an issue.  

Again, my family and I aren't  from Marion County or even Tennessee.  Wish now we had never come here.  All of you from SP and MC are causing problems that will never end.  You're destroying communities.  I sat down to eat with someone the other day and they were from SP and they said, we can't sit near them they are MC Warriors.  What are we doing?  Ruining friendships, can't even sit in a house of worship peacefully.  I'm going to appeal to the Superintendent of Schools to end this game series.  The area is childish. (I took a picture of this just in case in gets me booted off). This is all unbelievable.  A bunch of grownups trying to destroy kids from other towns.  

Nah I don't wanna meet. I had a girlfriend from sp when I was a teenager. Don't want another one. 

Somebody not even from here gonna end something they know nothing about? 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2