2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 hours ago, waitandsee10 said:

First off, I'm not a super mom, I'm a dad.  Secondly, I'm a conservative, a Trump voting conservative.  And if I have to be honest, I heard this was a great county to move to when we moved from a neighboring state with our kids who go to a MC school which we were told was great.  They don't understand this and we're having to explain.  I wish now, we would've went to another school system.  It's great to be passionate about things, but all I can see at this point is people trying to destroy each other's school by the "I Got Something On You To Shut You Down" in football.  Shameful.  All you're doing is affecting A LOT of kids not just football players.  Honestly, please grow up and stop your childish things and let both schools do their own purging of things that is wrong (if it is). My thoughts are, if this is this bad, neither school needs to play each other ever again.  

Thank you sir fer the comments. Old Pirate is a die hard Pirate. But Jasper occupants have been on a long term vindictive devious mission attacking South Pittsburg, Some even criminal. There is a huge portion of Pirate fans that has their bellies full. OP is jest one sworn to never support another matchup with Jasper. This will likely be the long awaited last nail in the coffin. Time to move forward leaving Jasper in the rear view mirror. 

25 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Thank you sir fer the comments. Old Pirate is a die hard Pirate. But Jasper occupants have been on a long term vindictive devious mission attacking South Pittsburg, Some even criminal. There is a huge portion of Pirate fans that has their bellies full. OP is jest one sworn to never support another matchup with Jasper. This will likely be the long awaited last nail in the coffin. Time to move forward leaving Jasper in the rear view mirror. 

OP I garuntee I hope the new coach ends it with the jailhouse fellars and our boys can play another team.  You think im joking but im not. 

32 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

OP I garuntee I hope the new coach ends it with the jailhouse fellars and our boys can play another team.  You think im joking but im not. 

p2GnZ9SGSRCfopNKw7V4Ac-1200-80.jpg

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

If we end it then that will play right into their consolidation mindset.  E need to keep it going.  No need to stop it over petty adults

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, spfan24 said:

I don’t see what the big deal is here. We broke the rules as they stand and we paid the price. We can still play football and compete for a championship. I feel for the player who has to sit hopefully that will change. All this other bs and cage rattling is amusing at best. It doesn’t matter who turned us in or who didn’t we broke the rules. Let’s own and move on and be better for it.

Good post. I do think if a school is on probation for recruiting they should be banned from being in the play offs.