2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

Guest waitandsee10
3 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

CastIronHero... you guys have some big fires to be put out in the coming days... it’s about to get a lot worse. Let me remind you guys... use cash not checks.... don’t recruit using your own phone, don’t text you will take care of ones needs ex. Bills, groceries etc.... 

I saved this post from TNValleyScoop before someone deleted it.  I want every one of you to read what they are saying.  They are telling us what they are doing.  If you don't know how to do wrong, read this post.  It plainly says all any of us need to know.  Again, like I said to PurplePower68, I sure hope you're not in the school system because if you are, our kids are in trouble.  I sure hope the TSSAA is monitoring this site especially just to see this post alone!!

Go Pirates!  Go Warriors!!

23 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO...i garuntee I had your cage so rattled you had that Ryan mans cheerleaders put my slogan on their sign.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I was confident my boys would beat Giders boys.My cage dont get rattled.lol.Our Cheerleaders made that sign because you made them real mad along with our boys and that Ryan man.Then you tried to sneak in a new offense and that Ryan man beat your Captain AGAIN and took his keys to that ship away and sank it in Fort Loudon Lake.We crappie fish there now.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Roy I was confident my boys would beat Giders boys.My cage dont get rattled.lol.Our Cheerleaders made that sign because you made them real mad along with our boys and that Ryan man.Then you tried to sneak in a new offense and that Ryan man beat your Captain AGAIN and took his keys to that ship away and sank it in Fort Loudon Lake.We go crappie fishing there now.

LRDAO...i garuntee that Ryan man should have won by more than one point with having four boys that could play in the SEC.  He should have won the championship that year. You think im joking but im not. 

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO...i garuntee that Ryan man should have won by more than one point with having four boys that could play in the SEC.  He should have won the championship that year. You think im joking but im not. 

Thank you Mr Diltard that's a very nice post.

6 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

But why were they helping the football star? Bc he was poor or bc he provided value with his skills

The person was asked by the property manager. The person gave the money to the property manager. The mother didn't have any idea where the money came from.  To add the mother has 4 kids not 1. Maybe the person that donated didn't want 4 kids to lose their home at Christmas time but honestly only the person who donated the money can answer your question honestly.  Another thought..... if the person thought it was illegal do you think they would have wrote a check? 

31 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

In my opinion thats exactly what churches and outreach ministries are for.Folks cant help being less fortunate.I myself was very poor growing up we made do but I remember our church helping out when my dad blew his back out.But the comparison is apples to oranges when a boosters pays an athletes bills.That was my point MANY other avenues for help.

So, it is acceptable by some but their titles make the difference according to perception & TSSAA view point. OP was personally shocked. QB club was never allowed in SP back in my day. They were considered a distraction & far too melding. The intent admirable but from the wrong named source

Edited by OLD PIRATE

24 minutes ago, waitandsee10 said:

You have real issues.  I did join this week.  I was reading all of this junk from both sides and both schools and their people need to be ashamed.  I really hope you're not in the Marion County School system.  It's sad for both schools if you are and whoever hired you.  If you're a teacher, then teach the kids instead of spewing on CoachT like a 14 year old.  

Do you think only people in the school system post on here?

Guest waitandsee10
52 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Yes sir 

First off, I'm not a super mom, I'm a dad.  Secondly, I'm a conservative, a Trump voting conservative.  And if I have to be honest, I heard this was a great county to move to when we moved from a neighboring state with our kids who go to a MC school which we were told was great.  They don't understand this and we're having to explain.  I wish now, we would've went to another school system.  It's great to be passionate about things, but all I can see at this point is people trying to destroy each other's school by the "I Got Something On You To Shut You Down" in football.  Shameful.  All you're doing is affecting A LOT of kids not just football players.  Honestly, please grow up and stop your childish things and let both schools do their own purging of things that is wrong (if it is). My thoughts are, if this is this bad, neither school needs to play each other ever again.  

10 minutes ago, waitandsee10 said:

First off, I'm not a super mom, I'm a dad.  Secondly, I'm a conservative, a Trump voting conservative.  And if I have to be honest, I heard this was a great county to move to when we moved from a neighboring state with our kids who go to a MC school which we were told was great.  They don't understand this and we're having to explain.  I wish now, we would've went to another school system.  It's great to be passionate about things, but all I can see at this point is people trying to destroy each other's school by the "I Got Something On You To Shut You Down" in football.  Shameful.  All you're doing is affecting A LOT of kids not just football players.  Honestly, please grow up and stop your childish things and let both schools do their own purging of things that is wrong (if it is). My thoughts are, if this is this bad, neither school needs to play each other ever again.  

LRDAO... See the jailhouse fellars has always been envious of their little brother.  Just do a quick Google search back in 2013 and they painted their field house orange and black and then blamed it on students.  Also they broke into Griders field house and that colqiutee mans field house in Dunlap and stole playbook.  A heep of mess is fixing to get opened.  You think im joking but im not.