2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

You know what this reminds me of ?  Pruitt passing out bags of cash and still not winning or winning a championship lol 

you guys should talk to Alcoa and maybe hire @BIGPURPLEMACHINE as an advisor so guys don’t get caught. 

Alcoa's been under the microscope for years. Good luck with that!

My thought, is look at the Golden Showers of Peabody about cheat'n!:thumb:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa's been under the microscope for years. Good luck with that!

My thought, is look at the Golden Showers of Peabody about cheat'n!:thumb:

Lol I wasn’t insinuating cheating I was insinuating you guys get players within the rules. Peabody hasn’t had a transfer in 3-4 years 

is it cheating if you don’t get caught ? 
do you have a guilty conscience ? 

Edited by Tide21

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Lol I wasn’t insinuating cheating I was insinuating you guys get players within the rules. Peabody hasn’t had a transfer in 3-4 years 

is it cheating if you don’t get caught ? 
do you have a guilty conscience ? 

@ManOfMillions didn’t y’all lose a couple of linemen to Peabody a couple years ago?  I am not insinuating anything illegal happened. Just thought I heard y’all got a couple from them. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

@ManOfMillions didn’t y’all lose a couple of linemen to Peabody a couple years ago?  I am not insinuating anything illegal happened. Just thought I heard y’all got a couple from them. 

That would be correct. I know the family well. It was nothing underhanded, or shady. Mom took a different job and they had to leave their home on the south end of the county. She moved the family to Trenton. 

27 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

One lineman. Didnt you guys gain 3 skill players ? a running back from Mississippi that transferred prior to his senior year. Diffee your new coach was coaching in MS. Two other players who went to multiple local schools looking to transfer. Why didn’t the other schools take them in ? Wouldn’t you think any school would be happy to take in a couple d1 recruits ? 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

One lineman. Didnt you guys gain 3 skill players ? a running back from Mississippi that transferred prior to his senior year. Diffee your new coach was coaching in MS. Two other players who went to multiple local schools looking to transfer. Why didn’t the other schools take them in ? Wouldn’t you think any school would be happy to take in a couple d1 recruits ? 

Yes we did. I fully admit we have had some transfers. Will not deny anything. Again I am not suggesting Peabody has done anything wrong. I think you guys do everything on the up and up and with great class. Seems like my comment made you upset. That wasn’t my intention. Just wanted to point out you have had a transfer as you commented otherwise. Nothing but respect for you. No harm intended. 

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes we did. I fully admit we have had some transfers. Will not deny anything. Again I am not suggesting Peabody has done anything wrong. I think you guys do everything on the up and up and with great class. Seems like my comment made you upset. That wasn’t my intention. Just wanted to point out you have had a transfer as you commented otherwise. Nothing but respect for you. No harm intended. 

I’m not upset. I didn’t say we hadn’t had any transfers I said it had 3-4 years since having one. I may be off on the time frame buts its been a few years 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

School Board needs to audit the Booster Club account. It’s a public school and we should see exactly where all their money was spent..... Michigan, car rentals, air planes, hotels..... all public knowledge for tax paying citizens of county .....

Be careful what you wish for there because the other county school might just get an audit too.  Just saying...

7 hours ago, sportman said:

I say move out of this public garbage And get into the small private sector and do what we want. So let's get something straight. So if a student athletes house burns and local church or individual helps them out is that breaking the rules? Just asking?  Also Jones is not our coach yet, so can't use that wildcard. Just saying. Just hate that Jasper has been beat down so long from SP all these years and they hate us that much.  That's ashame. And I'm sure most of them sit in a church every Sunday morning. Look, we have some at SP to, but OMG people, grow up. This is football. I might not like the Jasper team in sports, but I do have love in my heart for my fellow man. Guess some people can't get those two things straight in there mind. Hopefully one day we can all get on here and talk like grown ups and let the kids have fun again. 

Easy sportman, I don't think you want to make that move, I would stay in 1A public if I was you, you've had some success there. Not sure if you and OP/Roy are part of the decision making group in cornbread town but if you are, I think you guys need to sit this one out and let cooler heads prevail. 

Bass you sure are being awful quiet. I always like to see what you have to say about the current situation. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Easy sportman, I don't think you want to make that move, I would stay in 1A public if I was you, you've had some success there. Not sure if you and OP/Roy are part of the decision making group in cornbread town but if you are, I think you guys need to sit this one out and let cooler heads prevail. 

Bass you sure are being awful quiet. I always like to see what you have to say about the current situation. 

I garuntee you Barney wishes he had his bullet back  :lol: