2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

9 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep.  Several on here deserve it dealt back to them after not knowing when to quit.  I just hate it for the kids that suffer over adult mistakes.  As parents we put so much focus on a better life for our kids yet in here we don’t lead by example very well.  Too many adults hiding behind names that need to grow up.   Y’all know who I am.  I don’t hide, never have.  

Good post PM!  

44 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I guess I an too because I thought the same.INTERESTING subject.

Think about this. The TSSAA allows an entire school located in South Haven MS to play football in the TSSAA. (Northpoint Christian Academy). Why would they have a problem with an individual student from another state playing?  There are lots of schools in TN with kids from another state playing sports for them. I’m sure South Fulton TN has kids from Fulton KY playing sports. A kids from Bristol VA probably plays at a school in Bristol TN. I know of specific instances with specific kids and schools but won’t mention the kid on here for their privacy. But I promise this is happening all across the state. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Think about this. The TSSAA allows an entire school located in South Haven MS to play football in the TSSAA. (Northpoint Christian Academy). Why would they have a problem with an individual student from another state playing?  There are lots of schools in TN with kids from another state playing sports for them. I’m sure South Fulton TN has kids from Fulton KY playing sports. A kids from Bristol VA probably plays at a school in Bristol TN. I know of specific instances with specific kids and schools but won’t mention the kid on here for their privacy. But I promise this is happening all across the state. 

I had no clue,it is interesting for sure.

11 hours ago, waitandsee10 said:

I just don't understand the people in this area.  This is nothing to brag about of how bad you hate one another.  I think both school administrations should be honest enough that if they see things being done illegal, call their hand on it.  What both schools are doing at this point is childish.  More of, the Director of Schools, should put a stop to it. YOU'RE hurting young kids for some reason.  You're doing it on purpose.  It's just back and forth it looks like, one turning in the other.  Just don't play each other and play football. You're still living evidently your school football days from many years ago and not allowing the kids to play.  All the adults on this page pushing this garbage is the ones that needs to be banned from the high school football games.  

LRDAO.... Dont pay attention to big purple bowel movement (bpm).  He talks real big.  I tried locating him at that Tucker mans stadium and was going to show him my Murphy Fair book and he hid behind his mama or he wasnt where he said.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And you would be wrong buttercup. TSSAA has allowed open zone schools for ever. People argue on these boards about it every year. TSSAA policies stat that if a student transfer schools but does not live in the zone of that school they must sit out for a year unless it is at the start of high school in 9th. If the school system allows out of zone transfers the tssaa will as well under these conditions. Marion co allows out of zone students to attend. I have included the Marion Co board policy for you. This includes students who may live over the line in Alabama. 

https://content.schoolinsites.com/api/documents/c0e1b6e94b27470ebb5e3d12f49f4183.pdf

I have posted that myself several times over the years.  What you must understand is that if a student transfers before participating as a freshman, they are good to go as long as the school approves the transfer and must self transport since they are out of the bus route.  If they have participated including practice at one of the other 2 H.S., they must sit out as per TSSAA rules.

11 minutes ago, rlh said:

I have posted that myself several times over the years.  What you must understand is that if a student transfers before participating as a freshman, they are good to go as long as the school approves the transfer and must self transport since they are out of the bus route.  If they have participated including practice at one of the other 2 H.S., they must sit out as per TSSAA rules.

Of course. I know this. I said prior to 9th grade year but should have been more specific I guess. Bottom line is out of state kids can play if they do so according to the rules.