2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Marion snitched?  When did the Tssaa announce Marion was the ones that turned in SP??

Doesn't matter.  It will just be assumed that they did, and this game will be a slobber knocker.  You have to remember that a lot of these people are kin to each other.  :roflol:

29 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

image.gif.25ffd1b6bf70bfb6b13efec51e6cd273.gif

Here a little sample of the video of the last time I had so set some skillet heads straight. I had Roy and his alias begging for mercy....

LRDAO.... Now big purple bowel movement I thought we called truce.  After you no showed me I thought you said you were done.  Now you done got my retarded brother to make an account and get on here.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Now big purple bowel movement I thought we called truce.  After you no showed me I thought you said you were done.  Now you done got my retarded brother to make an account and get on here.  You think im joking but im not. 

There is a truce..... until you don’t show at Chattanooga. I will even meet you at Ronnies Red Eye the night before the games. 

48 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There is a truce..... until you don’t show at Chattanooga. I will even meet you at Ronnies Red Eye the night before the games. 

LRDAO.... Ole RD showed up in Cookeville but no sign of big purple bowel movement.  You can come on down to ronnies red eye.  I garuntee I will buy the first round.  You think im joking but im not.