2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

On 7/5/2021 at 7:03 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Holler at me if you make it

Hope to see you there.  I’m excited as well.

Well so much for catching this scrimmage. I am out of town that night (Aug 9th). Hate to miss it, but gotta pay the bills. I don't watch a lot of 6A ball, but caught a practice (B'man) this week - that's a whole bunch of big kids.

On 7/26/2021 at 7:23 PM, Southtowner said:

Towner man I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Turner man’s team that out e boys are playing on Friday.  They have this Davis boy that is 6’7 317 pounds. He is bigger than our Davis boy.  They both can play on the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

6 hours ago, rlh said:

Pushing FERPA violations. 

I apologize if I asked a question I shouldn’t of. I have a question though. These recruiting websites that have message boards when the Mods talk player X maybe having grade concerns or work to do in the classroom they are breaking laws.

8 hours ago, Appvol said:

I apologize if I asked a question I shouldn’t of. I have a question though. These recruiting websites that have message boards when the Mods talk player X maybe having grade concerns or work to do in the classroom they are breaking laws.

No they are not by any means.No one has given any facts.This is going around publicly in the Kimball area and has since last year.The Pirate fans always whine when somebody outside their fan base comments on any player or coach.The kid has had classroom issues since enrollment.No one has given factual numbers or anything else.FERPA has no bindings in this area.No one has asked to see records nor gave any info of such records.This fellow loves to threaten the law.LMBO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

I don’t know the kid personally, but there is no need for any of us adults to say things about a kid’s grades. Come on guys.. let’s speak on team stuff. 

I understand completely,BUT it was a valid question.The recruiting websites have stated this.Its no secret.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

I understand completely,BUT it was a valid question.The recruiting websites have stated this.Its no secret.

Just hoping the kid will be a Vol and get coached by the best DL coach in the country Rodney Garner. Guess I wasn’t thinking when I asked. Love the recruiting part of high school football. I will be rooting for him and hope he has a great college career.