2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

53 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

And yet we have never had to forfeit all of our wins for playing an ineligible player.  Have yall?  You know what op says about the lead dog.

A freshman playing a few minutes changed the outcome of 2 games in 2000.  Jasper on the other hand has had their butt handed to the by the TSSAA 3 times in the past ~10 years as well as coaching staff arrested.  Plus, y'all got beat on the field after McKrylon and his bandits pulled off the graffiti and stole game plans and playbooks so its hard to forfeit when you got ran of the field in the 2nd half.  I hope you got a refund from the college boy that was practicing with them that week.  TSSAA nearly shut Jasper down permanently.  Seems like y'all have had a pattern of illegal practice sessions. 

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO…lying lips you might want to take that up with that stone man and not me.  As much as I got on Grider I garuntee even Grider didnt even need to watch your practice. You jailhouse fellars even had our playbook one year and still couldnt win.  You think im joking but im not.

Coach McK had the philosophy that if they weren't cheating they weren't trying.

38 minutes ago, rlh said:

A freshman playing a few minutes changed the outcome of 2 games in 2000.  Jasper on the other hand has had their butt handed to the by the TSSAA 3 times in the past ~10 years as well as coaching staff arrested.  Plus, y'all got beat on the field after McKrylon and his bandits pulled off the graffiti and stole game plans and playbooks so its hard to forfeit when you got ran of the field in the 2nd half.  I hope you got a refund from the college boy that was practicing with them that week.  TSSAA nearly shut Jasper down permanently.  Seems like y'all have had a pattern of illegal practice sessions. 

Lol, you can talk about the past if you want, but it is just that.  We aren't the ones on probation and I hardly think our butts were handed to us.  Slap on the wrist was all it was, just like yalls.  

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

And yet we have never painted our Fieldhouse with vulgarity and tried to blame ( frame ) innocent high school kids.  The list goes on and on to what yall have done as well 

And see this is the reason the rivalry ended.  

The reason the rivalry ended was because Jones couldn't justify paying him all that extra money under the table if he was getting his butt handed to him the next several years.  Especially when the guy yall ran off has dominated the series the last 15-20 years.  That's the real reason.  P is for probation!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lol, you can talk about the past if you want, but it is just that.  We aren't the ones on probation and I hardly think our butts were handed to us.  Slap on the wrist was all it was, just like yalls.  

The slap on the recruiting thing and the practice thing before that.  The McK thing (actually 3 or 4 things in that one) had other permanent solutions being considered.  However, you were the one that brought up the past.   

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

The reason the rivalry ended was because Jones couldn't justify paying him all that extra money under the table if he was getting his butt handed to him the next several years.  Especially when the guy yall ran off has dominated the series the last 15-20 years.  That's the real reason.  P is for probation!!

Given what went on with the Franklin Count and Shelbyville brawl and how the TSSAA handled that, Captain Jones made a wise decision to cool that off because and there is no telling what kind of shenanigans that would get cooked up by the Jasperites.

J is for Jackwagon

MC is for McChickens.

35 minutes ago, rlh said:

Given what went on with the Franklin Count and Shelbyville brawl and how the TSSAA handled that, Captain Jones made a wise decision to cool that off because and there is no telling what kind of shenanigans that would get cooked up by the Jasperites.

J is for Jackwagon

MC is for McChickens.

Whatever you say bossman

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Who would Jones be paying? 

Like you said Sp dominated MC the last 15-20 years ( I'm actually surprised you admitted that ) and under Jones that trend would have likely continued.  Due to the jealousy and most recent escapades it was the best decision for the students on both teams for the rivalry to be ended. That is unfortunate it was a pleasure to watch us beat yall just about every year  :wink:

Well help Old Pirate’s time. Thought since Them Jasper kinfolkes been kicked to the curb, they’d learn a lesson. Figure ain’t No fixin stupid. Best SP folkes quit responding to the really dumb kinfolkes round the jailhouse. Sorta like pissing straight up, theys goin to be smelling mess a falling back down! YepReconSo 

19 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

It's a unique situation down there that I liken to a college situation.  When players are brought in they have to be made happy or you risk turmoil.  What I don't understand is the local parents not being pissed because their kids spots are taken and not getting a better result from it.

Interesting!I was at the Meigs game last year when that momma went off on the old coach.She had moved her boys there before season and she said basically same thing.One played one didn't and was going to have none of this!I think he will start this year.

Edited by Jim1972
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Well help Old Pirate’s time. Thought since Them Jasper kinfolkes been kicked to the curb, they’d learn a lesson. Figure ain’t No fixin stupid. Best SP folkes quit responding to the really dumb kinfolkes round the jailhouse. Sorta like pissing straight up, theys goin to be smelling mess a falling back down! YepReconSo 

Shut up stupid….

• Thanks 1