2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You act like you are the only ones that know things (hear things).  I’d be willing to bet more SP folks knows what’s coming, and it’s not the result you are hoping for.  

I'm sure you're hearing things now. PP68 was telling you fellers this stuff 6 months ago and was called a pot stirrer and that I had no idea what I was talking about lol. Even had some posters bet their Coach T accounts I was wrong too. There's more coming and some of it you won't like. Maybe this fall when you have a bye week you guys can drive about 35 miles down the road for a game. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

1 hour ago, TNValleyScoop said:

You guys got all this drama coming from your own place....and the rules broken are being done by the ones causing the drama... they can’t keep their mouths shut for their own good ....  you guys talk about us, your own folks are about to kill your program..

Don't group everyone in the same category. Not all of us trash talk other teams. 

Edited by piratetom

23 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I'm sure you're hearing things now. PP68 was telling you fellers this stuff 6 months ago and was called a pot stirrer and that I had no idea what I was talking about lol. Even had some posters bet their Coach T accounts I was wrong too. There's more coming and some of it you won't like. Maybe this fall when you have a bye week you guys can drive about 35 miles down the road for a game. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Again, have you not stopped to think that we just play along with you so that you feel “in the know”?  Cmon, quit acting on here like you are the only one with info.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

What kind of mess is this? Is Grider going 35 miles down the road? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Ain’t No need to give them subterranean fellers a nary response. Theys so skeerd theys changed theys screen name fer fear folkes knowds them. Typical Jasper Jailhouse High fellers! Old Pirates a nary bit skeerd of no feller wearing puke purple. Leastways OP ain’t watching them kinfolkes a never more play the Mighty Pirates. Yep Plum Done with them Fellers. Figured powers that be should knowd better than do a nary bit of considering playing that bunch ever agin. DadburnitgotoldpiratemadderthanaFelleratryingtopusharope! YepReconSo 

LRDAO....OP what kind of mess is this? The jailhouse fellars has been giving out advice on hiring a coach? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, TDS, is yous a saying Caine played against the Pirates? If Not, he was alone fer the ride only! Jest how many playoff wins does this feller have a coaching? How fur did he git last couple of years? What is his longest winning streak and sitch? You Vol fans alt to knowd, jest cause Fellers look good, ain’t no true sign, they’ds much good! 

I'll have to look those numbers up, but he took Sequatchie County and Upperman both to the semi-finals. That alone is enough to warrant a look at him

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

What’s coming is gonna shock those guys that talk all this mess.... it’s gonna be real bad for those outlaws