2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

5 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

There's a couple things different happening now. I still feel like the original one will get it. 

Your tone has changed a little...

original one???  Haha, that could be anyone.  What I want to hear is for you to publicly apologize.  You didn’t before, so you probably won’t now.  You will probably change you screen name again.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Your tone has changed a little...

original one???  Haha, that could be anyone.  What I want to hear is for you to publicly apologize.  You didn’t before, so you probably won’t now.  You will probably change you screen name again.  

Apologize???? Lol for what?

Hurting your feelings?

Jones will be the man. Said that for 6 months but y'all wouldn't accept it.

This is the only account I've ever had too. 

I expect an apology for asking for an apology. 

Edited by PurplePower68

7 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

Heard Wagoner was denied the job at Scotsboro because of his history of not staying at any school more than 2 or 3 years.

He stayed 3 years at Chattooga. That was probably his longest tenure. His next 3 high school jobs in Georgia were one and done, plus two years at Trousdale Co. He did stay for several years on Paul Johnson’s staff at Georgia Tech. 

47 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Apologize???? Lol for what?

Hurting your feelings?

Jones will be the man. Said that for 6 months but y'all wouldn't accept it.

This is the only account I've ever had too. 

I expect an apology for asking for an apology. 

You are going to have to get Pirate Mike an adjoining room to you and Roy Dillard’s LMBO. 

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Sounds like Wagoner about like Ross can’t stay at one place and broken promises? 

I think SP broke promises to Wagner honestly..... Word is he is fighting for job there... but like I told you guys last week theirs an old birdy sayin “Its Coming” and I’m not talking coaches...so if my source is true and I’m a coach I am running as fast as I can away from this one.... Did hear at the Mexican joint last night from some SP folks that Jones and Stone are telling everyone they are going to be the coaches and they will recruit every kid in county.....

Edited by TNValleyScoop
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Hahaha..... like 90% of the people on here. Don't take this stuff too serious. It will age you too fast.

I get about a year older every time I read this thread. I should be up around 100 now. LOL. Your right though and I will agree with you on this, please don't take this to serious. It's for fun and I enjoy it, especially when it's about football.  Just be glad when our so called Drama is over down here and we can start talking football again. We'd make a great reality show right now. I'm looking any day for us to have our on series on cable tv. 

25 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

I think SP broke promises to Wagner honestly..... Word is he is fighting for job there... but like I told you guys last week theirs an old birdy sayin “Its Coming” and I’m not talking coaches...so if my source is true and I’m a coach I am running as fast as I can away from this one.... Did hear at the Mexican joint last night from some SP folks that Jones and Stone are telling everyone they are going to be the coaches and they will recruit every kid in county.....

To be honest, I like all those guys very much. I know the Stones and Chris is one of my best friends. I know how good of a coach Chris is and has the hard drive to be great at what he does, and the Stone family, what can you say about Pirate football without the Stone's? There like the Grider's. There names come up when you talk SP sports. Brad seems to be a nice guy and did a great job down here. If he get's it I hope he stay's committed to the program. Most of all I hope we can all get along down here at SP and realize this program and school is about a tight knit family, all of us, not just a few to make the decisions. Mr. Beene and the Grider family have set the stage for us down here like the Baxter's and Ken Colquitt at MC. If either school looses site of where you came from, well just get ready to close the door!!!

• Like 1