2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

2 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

Now hang on just a minute................Pirate Mike are you saying the next captain is going to be better than Vic? To me, it looks like that is what you are insinuating. 

I’m not saying “better”, but I am saying where Vic may lack in areas, the next coach won’t.  

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Coach Grider was predictable.Thats one of the reasons we have a 6-2 record against SP in the playoffs.

And yes Mike that's what I'm afraid of!!!

It’s gonna e some good matchups for sure

24 minutes ago, OldandBusted said:

Chris Jones applied for the job, rumor or real?

If it's for real, hire him on the spot.

He posted it on social media so I’d say so

2 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

PP68 you have went and hijacked the thread :roflol:

Heck you even have these Pirate fans (not named Ambassador) giving Marion County compliments. 

Bassy, relax a little, this is all fun and games. Don't take this stuff to serious. :thumb:

:roflolk:

Thanks for the kind words this weekend too lol. There are a few good sp posters on here that I talk to privately. There are a few that will message me and ask what's going on too hahaha.

Trust me if the shoe was on the other foot they would be raking the Warriors over the coals. There's a lot I don't say on here but I like to get em stirred up. If they knew who was giving me my info you could feel the aftershocks from it even where you're at. There's a LOT going on too. A LOT.

13 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

:roflolk:

Thanks for the kind words this weekend too lol. There are a few good sp posters on here that I talk to privately. There are a few that will message me and ask what's going on too hahaha.

Trust me if the shoe was on the other foot they would be raking the Warriors over the coals. There's a lot I don't say on here but I like to get em stirred up. If they knew who was giving me my info you could feel the aftershocks from it even where you're at. There's a LOT going on too. A LOT.

Word is spreading to the West side of the state. Many SP supporters are gonna be surprised. 

25 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I've had some from Northeast in the state contact me. I was surprised they had heard some of the stuff. 

Well if a 7A coach from another state with multiple titles has thrown his name into the hat that is a good thing for SP. Must be some truth to it if people from all parts of the state are hearing it. The people really in the know have heard it. 

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Well if a 7A coach from another state with multiple titles has thrown his name into the hat that is a good thing for SP. Must be some truth to it if people from all parts of the state are hearing it. The people really in the know have heard it. 

People can’t hold their tongue these days with social media, Ect.  Word, rather true or false, travels fast when you’ve been a big dawg for many years.  

10 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

People can’t hold their tongue these days with social media, Ect.  Word, rather true or false, travels fast when you’ve been a big dawg for many years.  

You don’t want what the word that is being spread around is.... your big dawg status is bout to take a hit..... a major hit

40 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Ole Roy will have and excuse as well as some of us cronies ... but when this comes out these Pirates will be fighting from within and pointing fingers 

14 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

You don’t want what the word that is being spread around is.... your big dawg status is bout to take a hit..... a major hit

It’s not nearly as bad as what you’re wishing it will be. The Pirates will be one of the favorites in the east again in 2021.