2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

16 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Bass ain't the mayor no more. Him and that Trump man lost re-election. 

It appears that Boss Tweed is running Jasper these days.  Why isn't there a Jasper thread on Jasper's 2021 season?  Asking for a friend.

Edited by rlh

22 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Great post!:roflol:

That’s what makes your coach a great one.  Like he said, we had y’all at 14-7 at halftime based on us running stuff y’all never seen or prepared for.  The difference in that game was y’all made adjustments and we went away from our game plan.  Why we did, I will never know.  But the next HC will NOT make those same mistakes.  I guarantee it!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Not sure. Maybe waiting till fall. Won't be much to talk about. We may not even win a game.

Even if Jasper has a terrible year, they should beat 5 of those teams on the schedule.  Two or 3 of the others should be a toss up.  Whitwell is not on there. 

Edited by rlh

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

That’s what makes your coach a great one.  Like he said, we had y’all at 14-7 at halftime based on us running stuff y’all never seen or prepared for.  The difference in that game was y’all made adjustments and we went away from our game plan.  Why we did, I will never know.  But the next HC will NOT make those same mistakes.  I guarantee it!

Now hang on just a minute................Pirate Mike are you saying the next captain is going to be better than Vic? To me, it looks like that is what you are insinuating. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Not sure. Maybe waiting till fall. Won't be much to talk about. We may not even win a game.

PP68 you have went and hijacked the thread :roflol:

Heck you even have these Pirate fans (not named Ambassador) giving Marion County compliments. 

Bassy, relax a little, this is all fun and games. Don't take this stuff to serious. :thumb:

58 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Now hang on just a minute................Pirate Mike are you saying the next captain is going to be better than Vic? To me, it looks like that is what you are insinuating. 

Coach Grider was predictable.Thats one of the reasons we have a 6-2 record against SP in the playoffs.

And yes Mike that's what I'm afraid of!!!

Edited by orngnblk