2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

I think SP broke promises to Wagner honestly..... Word is he is fighting for job there... but like I told you guys last week theirs an old birdy sayin “Its Coming” and I’m not talking coaches...so if my source is true and I’m a coach I am running as fast as I can away from this one.... Did hear at the Mexican joint last night from some SP folks that Jones and Stone are telling everyone they are going to be the coaches and they will recruit every kid in county.....

1) one candidate has never taught school before 

2) one candidate left before and works in another school system 

3) what teaching position is open 

6 minutes ago, RaymondJJohnsonJr said:

Assistant principal leaving likely means someone in a teaching position gets promoted therfore a teaching position comes open. 

3 minutes ago, RaymondJJohnsonJr said:

Them folks down the road are just a scheming... they throwing each other under the bus and it’s almost comical... you got the little circle trying to get the Jones guy in and they are wanting to break every rule possible, ... he’s promising jobs to folks.... they got players saying they aren’t playing for Jones. It’s their own people causing drama and it’s their own people that’s got what’s coming to them. I’ve been here 50 years and it’s like that here also .... 

2 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Them folks down the road are just a scheming... they throwing each other under the bus and it’s almost comical... you got the little circle trying to get the Jones guy in and they are wanting to break every rule possible, ... he’s promising jobs to folks.... they got players saying they aren’t playing for Jones. It’s their own people causing drama and it’s their own people that’s got what’s coming to them. I’ve been here 50 years and it’s like that here also .... 

What's comical is how worried you jailhouse fellars are.  

53 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

That Jones guy?  And you claim to be a coach.  I didn't know Jasper had a varsity Tidlywinks team.

8 hours ago, TNValleyScoop said:

I'm a guy of few words, however there comes a time & place to speak. You sir, although supposedly new on these threads. You and several of your friends are embarrassing to people that know you. But since you hide only in the shadows few can identify you face to face. I rarely come slumming in this cess pool of BS.  You guys up the road need to worry about who your next coach will be. The Pirates will fine, like they have always been. If you would like to talk man to man about real problems, pick up the phone and call. Johnny Stone, grow up, you guys sound like a bunch of girls. 

Edited by Batman

Ol PP68 is at it again, got the enemy shaken and stirred trying to stay a step ahead. This old geezer figured the action would pop off once Vic finally made it official. 

PP68 let me lend you a hand friend cause this ain't a fair fight numbers wise but you sure are giving as much as you are taking. To all of the Pirate faithful that is giving PP68 a hard time over his fortune telling techniques, (well let me change that because we know your feelings get hurt when an outsider lumps all of you unique individuals together as one and this old geezer isn't going back to see the specific screen names) you could put him out of business. If you beat him to the punch, then what does he have left? You old geezers are making it clear that you're in the special clique. You're supposedly "plugged in" and have to let PP68 know every time his post are old news. This is a forum for public discussion. I've had post in the past where I was dead wrong. It didn't kill me when it happened. Things didn't turn out the way I expected based on the data and information I was privy to. That's called LIFE. Things change at the blink of an eye. Coaching hire situations can completely change within a matter of hours. So to you certain posters, quit letting PP68 steal your thunder. If you decide to keep your lips sealed, then that is on you. After all, it is small-town USA and nothing is ever a secret. So why not take charge and put out the "Truth"? Anyways, enough of that nonsense. PP68, this old geezer don't know how you keep up with this foolishness. That got the blood pumping and the brain aching. 

Now for a little bit of football talk. After seeing Vic's Farewell message, that was pretty telling of the players that stuck out to him over his long career. I know he couldn't include everybody but I was shocked to see a couple of names left off of that list. Pirate faithful what say you? 

• Upvote 1