Lifted Restrictions

westtn12

1 hour ago, ecu said:

Suicides in Vegas have doubled among students. More suicides than COVID  deaths in this age group. Humans are made for relationships. School and sports are needed for students. If human life was the priority , we wouldn't be killing 3000 babies each day.

Well with the Democrats getting their president in office, more babies will be killed each and every day. I think all the democrats in Tennessee should move to New York or California or Vegas. Go where their kind is running the state!  Where shutdowns and lockdowns are in place.  Don’t live with us heathens that believe in God an the Bible. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ecu said:

Suicides in Vegas have doubled among students. More suicides than COVID  deaths in this age group. Humans are made for relationships. School and sports are needed for students. If human life was the priority , we wouldn't be killing 3000 babies each day.

The students are having there relationship and interactions everyday at school here in TN. All of that has nothing to do with basketball. Stay on topic please. There it is, thy good old Republican sticking point abortion. Is that all y’all know smh lol 

12 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

The students are having there relationship and interactions everyday at school here in TN. All of that has nothing to do with basketball. Stay on topic please. There it is, thy good old Republican sticking point abortion. Is that all y’all know smh lol 

If you were able to take a vote in Shelby County of all the student athletes who are happy with their democratic rulers that are making them sit at home while the rest of the kids in the state get to play sports I’d say you could count them on one hand. That’s helping them how?

4 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

If you were able to take a vote in Shelby County of all the student athletes who are happy with their democratic rulers that are making them sit at home while the rest of the kids in the state get to play sports I’d say you could count them on one hand. That’s helping them how?

not all schools are not participating in Shelby County, Collierville just came up to Union City last night. Basketball is still being played in Memphis. Life isn't fair. Hasn't been fair for some people their entire life. Lets not talk about what isn't fair. Just realize that we are lucky to even have the basketball that we are getting. Manny states wont even play this year because of the pandemic. We should be grateful and stop all of the complaining about not getting to attend  or having to watch is on a live stream. Just be grateful for what we have and what we get. 

5 hours ago, purplengolduc said:

You are the one who brought up the proper order of life. Students in some counties are not able to go to school. And you are the selfish person who has already lived your youth and want to take away these kids lives which they can't go back and get. Apparently suicide is not important  to you, since only your life matters. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, purplengolduc said:

Sounds very selfish to me. Obviously you don’t have any children or grand children playing or you would be at the games already. Looks like they are finally going to let y’all in. I knew y’all were ReTrumplicans. The PANDEMIC and is effects on this world isn’t political. How about we keep our priorities in the proper order with human life being at the top of the list. Enjoy you ball games wherever you are going to be attending next week. 

Actually...we are AMERICANs. BTW, are you old enough to remember the Flu? It is a virus that makes you sick for a few days and can also kill people that have underlying risk factors. It should be taken seriously, much like COVID. It should not control your life however. 

You can rant on all you want, call names, and live in fear. I for one am going to continue on with life, taking precautions but NOT going to let it stop me. 

BTW I had COVID at Christmas...and guess what. I AM STILL ALIVE. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2021 at 7:56 AM, purplengolduc said:

Maybe it’s not all we know just one big huge point that we feel strongly about?  Definitely not something to joke  or laugh about... You can take that somewhere else 

On 1/30/2021 at 7:56 AM, purplengolduc said:

Abortion is the deciding factor in an election for me. Will never vote for anyone who is for it. It’s not a sticking point for me it’s a conviction. No lol here but definitely SMH!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, StateChampDad said:

Actually...we are AMERICANs. BTW, are you old enough to remember the Flu? It is a virus that makes you sick for a few days and can also kill people that have underlying risk factors. It should be taken seriously, much like COVID. It should not control your life however. 

You can rant on all you want, call names, and live in fear. I for one am going to continue on with life, taking precautions but NOT going to let it stop me. 

BTW I had COVID at Christmas...and guess what. I AM STILL ALIVE. 

Well we have the Jackass of the year award already awarded in 2021. Congratulations.

2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Abortion is the deciding factor in an election for me. Will never vote for anyone who is for it. It’s not a sticking point for me it’s a conviction. No lol here but definitely SMH!

And no way do I vote for a human being that says a man can put on a wig and go use the girls bathroom and play girls basketball or any woman sport if they identify as a woman. Let’s here him defend this sick executive order.