2021 Marion County

Bushog02

5 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

This is probably the real reason Marion is switching defense styles.They know what’s coming and what hurt them last year. More coming this year.

Bledsoe run over the top of Marion’s #### last year with big rbs. More of that coming this year as Well because Tyner has a hoss. Now powerful Meigs comes rolling in that will throw all kinds of big backs at you this year.

They are saying Meigs will rollout 3 legit BIG bruiser backs with good speed.

All over 200 pounds and will get up in your #### in a hurry. I think the names were Key. Pendergrass and Smith. 

That’s good maybe it’ll get the boys ready for playoffs and getting better during the regular season 

Just now, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Like someone said they had a stud freshman RB last year.  He should make some noise.  Tyrus Ward has proven he can coach.  It should be exciting.  Does Jasper play Bledsoe and Sequatchie?  If so those should be good games too

Bledsoe and Marion are in same district so yes they play. Bledsoe run all over them last year. Bledsoe lost a lot though. Still should be pretty good though. Plus it’s at Bledsoe , I’m calling a tossup there. Sequatchie might compete with them. Will be interesting.

I enjoyed the old SVC back when we were all in it.

8 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

This is probably the real reason Marion is switching defense styles.They know what’s coming and what hurt them last year. More coming this year.

Bledsoe run over the top of Marion’s #### last year with big rbs. More of that coming this year as Well because Tyner has a hoss. Now powerful Meigs comes rolling in that will throw all kinds of big backs at you this year.

They are saying Meigs will rollout 3 legit BIG bruiser backs with good speed.

All over 200 pounds and will get up in your #### in a hurry. I think the names were Key. Pendergrass and Smith. 

Those three are game changers for our team. Whatever positions they play they will have a positive impact for Meigs again this year.

18 hours ago, Sidelinehustler said:

It requires 3 defensive linemen. Generally DTs play a 4 technique and NT a 0. If you a referencing OLBs (DE) they are definitely not linemen types in today’s 3-4. They are almost always backs and TE’s on offense. The 4-3, which almost no one implements anymore, would require more lineman type bodies. And you better have beasts at the 3 and 1. 

Wow you seem very knowledgeable. Which team did you coach in the state title?