2021 Marion County

Bushog02

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

This works!!I LOVE the power game but Coach Ryan puts both to work and has proven the spread and power together is the way to go unless you are just too much for the other team in the run game and have a Defense to match.(Union City of old,Alcoa so on and so forth!)What he did this past year with all the mess we went thru with Covid,losing one of the single best players in 1A during the heat or our "Pandemic" struggles and trying multiple offensive and defensive strategies to overcome our player losses each week.At the end of the season we were one game away from being a "good" team.Considering the games we missed all year I was quiet happy with our team and its future.Alot of the times we had 9 Freshman on the field and was playing good ball---Considering.lol

There’s a big gap for growing up between age 15-16.  Those 9 freshman you will see a huge difference on the field this coming season.  Wow, 9 freshman.  

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Marion County should be loaded this season Pirate Mike. 2021 should be a memorable year for them. 

I agree.  Our game with them is gonna be another one like the last second win by Kennemore’s TD catch.  I just hope we are victorious again, but it’s gonna be tough.  

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

Now bassy just calm down and don’t jinx us. One game at a time. Season ain’t here yet 

Bassy is usually pretty spot on when it comes to his home town of Jasper.  You wouldn’t remember being all new to the T, but that is Mayor Bass of Jasper, Tn. 

14 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

That’s a big load. Starting in offensive backfield and Starting at LB. That’s a lot of snaps.  I’m thinking you better come up with another lb to count on. 

#2 was just a third down back and #22 was going in and out on offense given Nunez a break. Now it’s their turn to do something 

• Like 2

On 3/24/2021 at 8:17 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

There’s a big gap for growing up between age 15-16.  Those 9 freshman you will see a huge difference on the field this coming season.  Wow, 9 freshman.  

If ya counting on freshmen to win it this year ya probably in trouble. Not a lot of kids ready to help as freshman.  Maybe the Rb that won it last year against SP?