South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Wait till Roy hears he has a brother and him momma was a FREAK.:roflol:

Roy knows about me. We was twins. He was mommas special one though. He always got to play hide and seek and she would help him. She would take him into the next town and leave him at a store so he was hard for me to find. We would play ball in the front yard and she would throw the ball farther for him. He got to cross the road and dodge traffic. He had a lot more fun than me. Still kin though so I love him.

Edited by CoyDillard

13 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

Roy knows about me. We was twins. He was mommas special one though. He always got to play hide and seek and she would help him. She would take him into the next town and leave him at a store so he was hard for me to find. We would play ball in the front yard and she would throw the ball farther for him. He got to cross the road and dodge traffic. He had a lot more fun than me. Still kin though so I love him.

So Roy and Old Pirate must be Bo and Luke Duke. I assume you are Coy Duke.. my questions are where is Vance Duke, Boss Hog, Uncle Jesse, Crazy Cooter, Enis, LuLu, and Cousin Daisy? Can I be Roscoe? LMBO

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

What’s going on with this process? This seems to be dragging out too long, but maybe that’s just me being impatient. 

Someone who doesn’t always have his facts right told me it would be announced next Tuesday after the principal returned from spring break and had a day to at least tell the team

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Bass is from Jasper and he is a SP fan. Heck he is the mayor of Jasper. 

Well, that is true, but I’m not sure Bass is on social media

9 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Daggummit 2 cents. You just wait till my brother Roy hears about this mess.

He'll probably take one of them cents away from you. 

Oh Lord help us.  Not another one

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It does my heart good to see the term “Diltard” catching on. Lol. 

Yep, I’ve even used it myself several time since I first heard you say it.  

2 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

Let me ask you some questions Coy... do you get in that Tower man's back door to? Do you get to look at Murphy's pole by yourself, or does Roy have to show you? Does Roy trust you with his goat? Does Roy let Wendy drive you to your colonoscopy? Just checking to see if you're real. If you lie I guarantee you that Roy will be real mad, and i ain't joking neither.

30 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you some questions Coy... do you get in that Tower man's back door to? Do you get to look at Murphy's pole by yourself, or does Roy have to show you? Does Roy trust you with his goat? Does Roy let Wendy drive you to your colonoscopy? Just checking to see if you're real. If you lie I guarantee you that Roy will be real mad, and i ain't joking neither.

Daggummit trader you sure do ask a lot of questions. You writin' one of them books like the paper man did? Ain't nobody gettin in that back door but my brother and he does let me look at Murphy's pole by myself. He lets me babysit the goat while he goes to Ronnie's Red Eye. As far as Wendy,  of course she takes me for my colonoscopy. That's what sisters do. Take care of your brothers.