Collierville keeps their sectional momentum and beats Cleveland 

Bearden in a close one over Cane Ridge

Siegel edges Oak Ridge in a shootout

Houston rolls

Anyone else?

I am East Tennessee biased.

Cleveland

Bearden

Oak Ridge...Basketball is a game of matchups and Oak Ridge has the edge in guard play, inside game, passing, pressing defense. There is a tie at Forwards. Jeremy Michell and Seigles' # 14 play a similar type game. Forward play might be the key to the game Sic'em Miller!

Based on tradition only,  Houston

.....So it has been written and so it shall be done

Edited by WilleTheWildcat

I think Collierville beats Cleveland close...Collierville will be similar to a Cleveland but they do have a really good player in Davon Barnes. If he's aggressive early, that makes them that much better. If he in chill mode/cool mode,  Cleveland can definitely win but I like Collierville..

1 hour ago, abo14 said:

Cleveland

Cane Ridge, have the best player left in the tourney IMO

Siegal

and Clarksville with the upset

Might be a long game for Clarksville, Houston not a good match up for them at all..they to small and Houston will make sure their guard doesn't get off. To long at the rim, I can almost guarantee you, they haven't seen, 6'10, 6'9 and 6'8 at the rim all year...Houston runs off in the 2nd half for 15-20 pt win...

23 hours ago, SayWhat said:

I'm telling yall Houston ain't that good..I've said that before and I will say it again..they are long, big and again, long but they aren't tough with the exception of a 2 guys on that team. Their big is so so, their pg is a lil shot happy at times and he doesn't play with his teammates at times, he looks to score to much. He's good though. They are dependant on the 3 ball and if they making them, you will lose by double digits but if they not and they love to shoot them, then you can stay in the game like Bartlett did last night against them. They don't use their strength which is their size and length...

I have to agree.

Very talented, big, and long. 

Mason Miller is their most consistant player. 

Much of the time they look like a bunch of good players that just got tossed together and don't play together. 

They can be beat. 

58 minutes ago, SayWhat said:

I think Collierville beats Cleveland close...Collierville will be similar to a Cleveland but they do have a really good player in Davon Barnes. If he's aggressive early, that makes them that much better. If he in chill mode/cool mode,  Cleveland can definitely win but I like Collierville..

I like Cleveland because they have more than 1 really good player. If McGowan is cold, they got Hurst. If hurst is cold they have Dale. If Dale isn’t hitting them they have Brooks. And Dale is amazing on defense and will guard the best player on the opposing team. Cleveland has 3-4 guys that can pull up from anywhere. I think Cleveland will have problems with teams with size. If Collerville doesn’t have a lot of size, then I like Cleveland that much more

cleveland

Bearden

OR

Houston

Lawson is their best player to me, most consistent when I've watched.. Miller can play, no doubt but he shoots to me trey balls, he depends on it instead of using that 6'9 frame inside to outside not outside outside..he's more of a 3-4 right now. Lawson to unselfish on that team, he was Mr.Bbball last and Gatorade player of the yr but I think he has tried to fit into to much and didn't wanna ruffle feathers of other players this year so it looks like to me, he has dumbed down his game some.  TJ worries me, he tries to hard to score at times, 1 on 3 will get you beat and I think he has gotten away from who he is at his core, a defender first who can get 15. If they playing well and making shots, they good but if they missing all those 3s, they susceptible to an L.

11 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I like Cleveland because they have more than 1 really good player. If McGowan is cold, they got Hurst. If hurst is cold they have Dale. If Dale isn’t hitting them they have Brooks. And Dale is amazing on defense and will guard the best player on the opposing team. Cleveland has 3-4 guys that can pull up from anywhere. I think Cleveland will have problems with teams with size. If Collerville doesn’t have a lot of size, then I like Cleveland that much more

cleveland

Bearden

OR

Houston

Collierville not very big at all. Barnes and that's about it..they have a few 6'2 6'3 kids but that's about it...Barnes can get 20 though easy

17 hours ago, SayWhat said:

Might be a long game for Clarksville, Houston not a good match up for them at all..they to small and Houston will make sure their guard doesn't get off. To long at the rim, I can almost guarantee you, they haven't seen, 6'10, 6'9 and 6'8 at the rim all year...Houston runs off in the 2nd half for 15-20 pt win...

That is what I thought when I saw Clarksville roll in, they are too small. But those dudes play big and finish really well around the rim. In the end, Houston's length may be to much to overcome, but those Clarksville kids arent scared.

On 3/10/2021 at 12:26 PM, LittleJerrySeinfeld said:

My predictions for the quarterfinals:

Collierville keeps their sectional momentum and beats Cleveland 

Bearden in a close one over Cane Ridge

Siegel edges Oak Ridge in a shootout

Houston rolls

Anyone else?

Collierville (tight)

Cane Ridge (BM best player in the state regardless of class) 

Siegel (by 15)

Houston (by 20)

Semis:

Cane Ridge 

Houston 

Finals:

Cane Ridge