Gatlinburg-Pittman Head coach vacancy

Rerun92

On 5/10/2021 at 7:26 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa won Championships at the Middle School  and High School and AE WAS AT HOME WATCHING!:lol:

56-0!!!! 

How much more do you want to bring?:thumb:

turtle.JPG.f73689636055dc4dc66e65a7b8ca998e.JPG

Leave the past in the past and once again the Mac League sux it doesn’t count 

On 5/13/2021 at 6:16 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You still over here running the clock on Old Turtle?  Lol! 

Pretty easy! :lol:  Last two games, Alcoa has beat AE 97-0!!! 

image.png.1baf0ccd4427543e310292a07c529470.png

Untitled-1copy.jpg.e7d313c070150315f60ede5bf7df58f0.jpg

Give it a couple of years and watch the Players at the Alcoa Middle School that turtle says winning the MAC Championship ain't nothing...................donkey stomp AE !:thumb:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes sir!!

5 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Pretty easy! :lol:  Last two games, Alcoa has beat AE 97-0!!! 

image.png.1baf0ccd4427543e310292a07c529470.png

Untitled-1copy.jpg.e7d313c070150315f60ede5bf7df58f0.jpg

Give it a couple of years and watch the Players at the Alcoa Middle School that turtle says winning the MAC Championship ain't nothing...................donkey stomp AE !:thumb:

Is this why that Diffee man jumped to 4a ? I garuntee I aint joking either. 

25 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Greenback and Alcoa are usually built off high school Transfer Portal coming in.

Yea OK. Why does Maryville run from playing Alcoa Middle School? Maybe, because that local Alcoa City Talent pool!

One, that the rebels have had to rob for years! :lol: 

Atleast the next Davis in line, did not take the rebel stink bait and Loves his Maroon! :thumb:

BTW, tell me more about that 4 star LB that transferred to Maryville from NC through the Portal??

More recruiting been done at Maryville than any other team in Tennessee......and you call out Alcoa and Greenback! :roflolk:

7 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yea OK. Why does Maryville run from playing Alcoa Middle School? Maybe, because that local Alcoa City Talent pool!

One, that the rebels have had to rob for years! :lol: 

Atleast the next Davis in line, did not take the rebel stink bait and Loves his Maroon! :thumb:

BTW, tell me more about that 4 star LB that transferred to Maryville from NC through the Portal??

More recruiting been done at Maryville than any other team in Tennessee......and you call out Alcoa and Greenback! :roflolk:

The reason Maryville don't play Alcoa in the middle school is that AMS players have a full beard and the Maryville kids haven't grown the first whisker yet. Need to get a haircut to find out about the linebacker it looks like. Never know about that Portal stuff until you see them for real on the field. That one last year that came to Alcoa from out of state that was the next can't miss looked more like he transferred in through the Portal John when I saw him play.

rishewilp6u11_(2).jpg?width=590&height=3

Edited by BarneySox2007

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The reason Maryville don't play Alcoa in the middle school is that AMS players have a full beard and the Maryville kids haven't grown the first whisker yet. Need to get a haircut to find out about the linebacker it looks like. Never know about that Portal stuff until you see them for real on the field. That one last year that came to Alcoa from out of state that was the next can't miss looked more like he transferred in through the Portal John when I saw him play.

rishewilp6u11_(2).jpg?width=590&height=3

Yup. dud......looked good at first then......

DisloyalAccurateCoqui-max-1mb.gif.349e49634d764ed9a30e0dd8e2eb5671.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup. dud......looked good at first then......

DisloyalAccurateCoqui-max-1mb.gif.349e49634d764ed9a30e0dd8e2eb5671.gif

About 8 years ago we got a transfer QB from Florida and everyone got so excited I bet most were leaving racing stripes in their underwear. Turned out the kid was so pathetic if we would had 150 QB's since the year 2000 until now this one would have ranked number 150#. Had the water boy decided to quit and play QB then the boy would have been #151. That's why I have to see it for myself before getting on here bragging about a nothing burger.