Gatlinburg-Pittman Head coach vacancy

Rerun92

On 5/15/2021 at 8:07 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Yea OK. Why does Maryville run from playing Alcoa Middle School? Maybe, because that local Alcoa City Talent pool!

One, that the rebels have had to rob for years! :lol: 

Atleast the next Davis in line, did not take the rebel stink bait and Loves his Maroon! :thumb:

BTW, tell me more about that 4 star LB that transferred to Maryville from NC through the Portal??

More recruiting been done at Maryville than any other team in Tennessee......and you call out Alcoa and Greenback! :roflolk:

2017 State Champs all home grown except Big Bobby,2018 semi team would have mercy ruled all teams if the beast from the East Gilbert wouldnt have transferred to VA,and would have still won it all if the best WR ever I 1A wouldnt have broke a collarbone in the quarters ( but the way born and bred a Cherokee).Also all home grown.

And by the way Big Bobby who Maryville NEVER used nor would have, had an opportunity to play for Championship caliber teams when he came to GB.I have no problem with others thinking we live on transfers those kids get an opportunity to play the game they love rather than sit.And we do it right,you can ask that WBs QBs dad who was sent to film our practices in 2020 and give it to Cupp who sent it to TSSAA.Who told him to go climb a tree.:thumb:I pull for ALL our local teams,some just cant ever get it done,not our fault.

• Like 2

On 5/14/2021 at 7:51 AM, BCsportsfan said:

Pretty easy! :lol:  Last two games, Alcoa has beat AE 97-0!!! 

image.png.1baf0ccd4427543e310292a07c529470.png

Untitled-1copy.jpg.e7d313c070150315f60ede5bf7df58f0.jpgdj

Give it a couple of years and watch the Players at the Alcoa Middle School that turtle says winning the MAC Championship ain't nothing...................donkey stomp AE !:thumb:

MAC league sux!!!!  Now once again, in 2 years just keep that same energy!!  Let's Go AE!

On 5/26/2021 at 6:31 PM, MidTennFootball said:

Beatable to whom? I can count the number of teams on one hand in this state that can beat Alcoa and none of them are in 3A

And that’s the problem no one thinks a 3a team can beat them but they can .   

16 minutes ago, Turtle said:

And that’s the problem no one thinks a 3a team can beat them but they can .   

No one in 3A has beaten Alcoa since 2014.  AE,CAK and CPA are the only 3A teams to ever beat Alcoa. CAK and CPA are no longer 3A schools and AE has fallen on hard times. AE needs Stanton Stevens back. He may have struggled at Oak Ridge and Laverne but won big at AE. AE gets the right guy they would give Alcoa fits.

I'm telling you all right now when Eagleton High School gets going all four grades Alcoa will be losing 12 to 15 players. Just a few short years ago Alcoa had over 80 kids on the roster but in the past two their down to low 60's. Take 15 off of that and it will have some effect on their depth. Promise you Eagleton players will come from the closest school and that be Alcoa. This isn't going to derail Alcoa in anyway but they'll feel it though. Those state championships will be earned dearly instead of the usual show up and get your trophy and repeat the next year.

23 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm telling you all right now when Eagleton High School gets going all four grades Alcoa will be losing 12 to 15 players. Just a few short years ago Alcoa had over 80 kids on the roster but in the past two their down to low 60's. Take 15 off of that and it will have some effect on their depth. Promise you Eagleton players will come from the closest school and that be Alcoa. This isn't going to derail Alcoa in anyway but they'll feel it though. Those state championships will be earned dearly instead of the usual show up and get your trophy and repeat the next year.

I think Alcoa will win big as long as Rankin, Nix,Sweetland and Gamble are on that coaching staff. 

On 5/31/2021 at 7:28 PM, REBELRON said:

AE has fallen on hard times. AE needs Stanton Stevens back. He may have struggled at Oak Ridge and Laverne but won big at AE. AE gets the right guy they would give Alcoa fits.

1 bad season and now, fallen on hard times?  Come on now, we'll be ok.  Coach Mays will have the Roadrunners back very soon.  BTW, who wouldn't want Stevens back?  He's the last the last coach to win a State Title at AE so of course he would be welcomed back with open arms.  

On 5/31/2021 at 6:28 PM, REBELRON said:

No one in 3A has beaten Alcoa since 2014.  AE,CAK and CPA are the only 3A teams to ever beat Alcoa. CAK and CPA are no longer 3A schools and AE has fallen on hard times. AE needs Stanton Stevens back. He may have struggled at Oak Ridge and Laverne but won big at AE. AE gets the right guy they would give Alcoa fits.

Didn’t AE make a long run just a few years back?  Seems like it but my memory isn’t the best anymore.  They did just win State in Soccer.  Like you said, they have talent, just need someone to develop it.