Oneida Football

Spike016

59 minutes ago, sjess said:

We forget what? And what does any of that have to do with the current HS football coaching search? You’re profile has 1 post and is 1 hour old. Obviously joined just to make this post so please elaborate on what motivated you to do so. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 2

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2021 at 11:50 AM, ChineseFlu said:

It was just now posted on the T$$AA website.  They must not be in a big hurry or they already know who they are gonna hire.

We call it the Chinese virus because it comes from china!  So be sure to log in to the hodge twins website and pic you out a patriotic tee shirt toooooday!  Be sure to type in discount code "circle back". :roflol:

40 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We call it the Chinese virus because it comes from china!  So be sure to log in to the hodge twins website and pic you out a patriotic tee shirt toooooday!  Be sure to type in discount code "circle back". :roflol:

And I’ll give ya 20% off. Yeah!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Just a troll bro. 

18 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Geez,went thru the whole process just to be a Dillard!

Guess I’m not getting a response so I’ll go ahead and post a few things they forgot. Like the fact that a multiagency investigation was conducted and no criminal wrongdoing was found and he was exonerated of all allegations, the girl and her father said the situation that occurred in front of dozens of people was blown out of proportion and went to the Board asking for him to not lose his job stating he hadn’t done anything to deserve that and that he continued to and still does work in the school system. Now I’m not defending or attacking anyone on either side of this thing because I do not know specifics but I do know the matter was investigated and the man was cleared of any wrongdoing. But I guess you’re correct, folks sure do forget some stuff awful easy. 

https://www.wbnt.com/2016/01/29/2016-01-28_investigators_no_criminal_wrongdoing_by_assistant_principal/

Edited by crow
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, crow said:

Guess I’m not getting a response so I’ll go ahead and post a few things they forgot. Like the fact that a multiagency investigation was conducted and no criminal wrongdoing was found and he was exonerated of all allegations, the girl and her father said the situation that occurred in front of dozens of people was blown out of proportion and went to the Board asking for him to not lose his job stating he hadn’t done anything to deserve that and that he continued to and still does work in the school system. Now I’m not defending or attacking anyone on either side of this thing because I do not know specifics but I do know the matter was investigated and the man was cleared of any wrongdoing. But I guess you’re correct, folks sure do forget some stuff awful easy. 

https://www.wbnt.com/2016/01/29/2016-01-28_investigators_no_criminal_wrongdoing_by_assistant_principal/

^^^Great post

On 5/11/2021 at 11:50 AM, ChineseFlu said:

I think one reason that schools hire from within is because when you bring in someone from outside the school they look at it as a stepping stone job.  Outsiders don't usually stick around small communities.

Why not hire a 5 star coach for a couple years?

Instead they hire a 1-2 star guy who changes nothing drastic, and your mediocre at best. 

Some small places need to accept that a stepping stone isnt always a bad thing. Or simply offer guys more...$$$