Wk 1 York and Bledsoe

option76

38 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Wow. That would be a surprise. I heard York got smoked in a couple of scrimmages. Lost several players. Just don’t look good this year. 

That’s updated info. Depending on which players the lost it could definitely change the outcome of their season. Any more info you are willing/able to share on who they lost?

44 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Wow. That would be a surprise. I heard York got smoked in a couple of scrimmages. Lost several players. Just don’t look good this year. 

I’ve seen both scrimmages and the jamboree. They won both scrimmages handily.  The jamboree they didn’t look as good. I seen one kid in a walking boot at jamboree and was told he was a back up lineman and could possibly be back by Friday.  Not sure where you got your information.  

43 minutes ago, Yeti said:

This could end up being a match up of the top two teams in regions 2 and 3. Any chance this will be streamed or Facebook live or anything? Where has Bledsoetheboys been?

York seemed to be a decent team. They are not even close to being the caliber of Meigs County. I did think they had some good looking athletes.  Loving football season. 

35 minutes ago, logcabinman said:

York seemed to be a decent team. They are not even close to being the caliber of Meigs County. I did think they had some good looking athletes.  Loving football season. 

That's Interesting. Appreciate the compliment, but this year's Meigs  team has to prove itself. 

Edited by Yeti

1 hour ago, option76 said:

I’ve seen both scrimmages and the jamboree. They won both scrimmages handily.  The jamboree they didn’t look as good. I seen one kid in a walking boot at jamboree and was told he was a back up lineman and could possibly be back by Friday.  Not sure where you got your information.  

That's why I like this site.Fans like you can straighten things out LOL!Instead of hearsay.

• Upvote 1