Memphis schools

vandyfan1

Just now, Wildcard1 said:

I'm waiting for the FDA to approve the vaccine. The "heard immunity"  is no longer talked about. People that have the shot are getting Covid.  Everything is a symptom. You could have Covid with no symptoms. Is it me or is this a constantly moving target? 

They lose alot of power if Covid is under control honestly. Right now everything they try to get money to spend on says Covid on it so they can help get it approved. 

17 hours ago, UCStrong77 said:

The rNA technology is not experimental. They have been studying this technology since the early 90s. 

Yeah and they still don’t 100% proof that it works.  FACT is no one can hold any of the producers/makers/designers of it reliable for any side effects (and there’s plenty out there that our big money mainstream media is not bolstering about) or the worse thing take your last breath which at least 4K have.   Take at your own risk and you have to sign the waiver prior.   

Always do your own research and weigh out the pros or cons and make your own decision.  Remember anything that is forced  does not come from a root of love but a root of tyranny.  

I’m sure some of you will probably blast me, cuss me, or whatever, just know that I still love ya.  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Wildcard1 said:

I'm waiting for the FDA to approve the vaccine. The "heard immunity"  is no longer talked about. People that have the shot are getting Covid.  Everything is a symptom. You could have Covid with no symptoms. Is it me or is this a constantly moving target? 

Yep reckon so.

45 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Yeah and they still don’t 100% proof that it works.  FACT is no one can hold any of the producers/makers/designers of it reliable for any side effects (and there’s plenty out there that our big money mainstream media is not bolstering about) or the worse thing take your last breath which at least 4K have.   Take at your own risk and you have to sign the waiver prior.   

Always do your own research and weigh out the pros or cons and make your own decision.  Remember anything that is forced  does not come from a root of love but a root of tyranny.  

I’m sure some of you will probably blast me, cuss me, or whatever, just know that I still love ya.  

Are you saying that 4K have died from the vaccine. 

20 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

They work. 95% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated. I knew 6 people that died from it last year. 3 in the same family within 24 hrs of each other. 

That is totally incorrect.  If you get the correct numbers from the hospitals you will find that more than 50% of hospitalizations related to "Covid" are in fact individuals who have had at least one vaccination shot.   

The vaccine actually causes greater susceptibility to the "Delta" version, for which there is really no test to distinquish from the flu.  

All of it is propaganda.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CABacker said:

That is totally incorrect.  If you get the correct numbers from the hospitals you will find that more than 50% of hospitalizations related to "Covid" are in fact individuals who have had at least one vaccination shot.   

The vaccine actually causes greater susceptibility to the "Delta" version, for which there is really no test to distinquish from the flu.  

All of it is propaganda.  

You are totally incorrect with these stats 

27 minutes ago, CABacker said:

All of it is propaganda.  

Well I work at a hospital and see reports for it, the county and the state. Not sure what other reports I should be seeing.

46 minutes ago, UCStrong77 said:

Are you saying that 4K have died from the vaccine. 

I recommend praying and asking your Creator/Heavenly Father & his only begotten son for wisdom, guidance & discernment.  Most folks only hear and see what big money mainstream is being paid to tell/provide to the public.   There’s a lot of other good sources and Facts out there, testimonies from people that big tech and others are trying to censor.  Again, ask for wisdom and do your own research and then way out the pros and cons.  James 1:5 if any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Go and watch episode 73 What’s up Prof.  I’m not saying I agree or disagree with everything said in the video, but very interesting and a lot of Facts.  You’ll probably will have to watch on a alternative platform because utub is censoring folks that talk about some of this stuff.  Again, don’t take my word, do your own research.  Love ya my friend and have blessed weekend.

Edited by Romansfive8