Memphis schools

vandyfan1

1 minute ago, Romansfive8 said:

I recommend praying and asking your Creator/Heavenly Father & his only begotten son for wisdom, guidance & discernment.  Most folks only here what big money mainstream is being paid to tell/provide the public.   There’s a lot of other good sources and Facts out there, testimonies from people that big tech and others are trying to censor.  Again, ask for wisdom and do your own research and then way out the pros and cons.  James 1:5 if any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Good to see you on sir. Great post.

35 minutes ago, CABacker said:

That is totally incorrect.  If you get the correct numbers from the hospitals you will find that more than 50% of hospitalizations related to "Covid" are in fact individuals who have had at least one vaccination shot.   

The vaccine actually causes greater susceptibility to the "Delta" version, for which there is really no test to distinquish from the flu.  

All of it is propaganda.  

Propaganda is all we get, sorta like the fake staged insurrection. One would be a complete fool to think we would allow a dangerous mob near our high dollar politicians, what a joke and they REALLY expect us to believe such crap.

14 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I recommend praying and asking your Creator/Heavenly Father & his only begotten son for wisdom, guidance & discernment.  Most folks only hear and see what big money mainstream is being paid to tell/provide to the public.   There’s a lot of other good sources and Facts out there, testimonies from people that big tech and others are trying to censor.  Again, ask for wisdom and do your own research and then way out the pros and cons.  James 1:5 if any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Go and watch episode 73 What’s up Prof.  I’m not saying I agree or disagree with everything said in the video, but very interesting and a lot of Facts.  You’ll probably will have to watch on a alternative platform because utub is censoring folks that talk about some of this stuff.  Again, don’t take my word, do your own research.  Love ya my friend and have blessed weekend.

Agree,think for yourself instead of letting people tell you what to believe. Seems most just believe whatever news they choose to listen too, I don't believe either pack. Its too easy to see through. Just paid puppets.