Memphis schools

vandyfan1

On 7/29/2021 at 7:36 PM, Tide21 said:

He doesn’t have one mRNA vaccine in his system.  A vaccine gives you immunity to a virus right ? Like if you take the mmr shot you can’t get measles mumps or rubella. How can they even call it a vaccine ?  You can still catch covid if you take the shot 

You can still get a form of polio if you take the polio vaccine, same with all of them.  I'm not telling anyone what to do, but it works on people who get it.  2% of people with it get it, and only a small percentage of people who get it get in serious trouble with it without vaccine, so... 2% of 2%

Got kids in this country getting the plague bro, polio, rubella, but their vaccines lessen the symptoms.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Do ya not understand medicine?  Everything is updated every 4-6 months, if not sooner.

Everybody spouts off #s they see on whatever news they watch, none of us have a CLUE if what they are saying is true. They lie sooooooooooooooo much, I don't trust a word they say. When this is all said and done, I doubt covid will be our biggest concern. Anyone notice how prices are going up on everything. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Everybody spouts off #s they see on whatever news they watch, none of us have a CLUE if what they are saying is true. They lie sooooooooooooooo much, I don't trust a word they say. When this is all said and done, I doubt covid will be our biggest concern. Anyone notice how prices are going up on everything. 

Money printing. The rich get richer the poor gets poorer. Inflation just another tax. 

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Yes I can paste the transcript if you'd like. Nothing sadder than seeing an old dummy. When's your community going to be on ESPN again? Just wondering

Hahahaha..... I must have hurt your feelings. 

So I asked Bill a question,” Trump told reporters as Bryan took a seat beside Birx. “‘Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous– whether it’s ultra-violet or just very powerful light?'” Trump said. “And, I think you said,” the president continued, turning to Bryan, “that hasn’t been checked, and you’re going to test it.”

“And then I said,” the president went on, “‘Supposing you brought the light inside the body, either through the skin, or some other way?’ And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.”

“We’ll get it to the right folks who could,” Bryan replied.

“Right,” Trump said. “And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way where we can do something like that, by injection?” Trump asked. It was at this point that Birx, who had been looking up at the president from her seat offstage, dropped her gaze.

“Almost a cleaning,” Trump went on, describing his proposed therapy for Covid-19 patients. “So it would be interesting to check that,” Trump said to Bryan. “So that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with,” he added. “But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

Edited by PurplePower68

On 7/29/2021 at 1:08 PM, Tide21 said:

But but but vaccines work don’t they ? 

Yes they work. The sad reality is people around these parts haven’t taken them. I promise if you saw a healthy family members life ended way to early you would strongly consider it.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Hahahaha..... I must have hurt your feelings. 

So I asked Bill a question,” Trump told reporters as Bryan took a seat beside Birx. “‘Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous– whether it’s ultra-violet or just very powerful light?'” Trump said. “And, I think you said,” the president continued, turning to Bryan, “that hasn’t been checked, and you’re going to test it.”

“And then I said,” the president went on, “‘Supposing you brought the light inside the body, either through the skin, or some other way?’ And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.”

“We’ll get it to the right folks who could,” Bryan replied.

“Right,” Trump said. “And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. Is there a way where we can do something like that, by injection?” Trump asked. It was at this point that Birx, who had been looking up at the president from her seat offstage, dropped her gaze.

“Almost a cleaning,” Trump went on, describing his proposed therapy for Covid-19 patients. “So it would be interesting to check that,” Trump said to Bryan. “So that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with,” he added. “But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that’s pretty powerful.”

So where is the part about drinking and injecting bleach?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Waker said:

Yes they work. The sad reality is people around these parts haven’t taken them. I promise if you saw a healthy family members life ended way to early you would strongly consider it.

Could do like the Philippines and lock the one's refusing the vac up. Or do like Russia and declare it a sin. I'm fairly sure the choice is about to be pretty much taken away.